USB for Remote Desktop 2.3.1
USB for Remote Desktop 2.3.1 Ranking & Summary
USB for Remote Desktop 2.3.1 description
USB for Remote Desktop 2.3.1 is a very useful supporting tool for your desktop. This is software that accesses your local USB devices while working in remote Windows session. Sometimes, while working in remote desktop, you need access to your local devices. You can easily redirect disk drive or a printer into remote Windows session. But why cant you redirect all the rest of your USB devices just as easily?
Unfortunately there is no standard way to make local USB devices available in remote Windows session. The only standard solution is plugging USB device directly to the remote server. But in the most of cases that is not acceptable. FabulaTech has resolved this problem in other extraordinary way.
The program consists of a Server and a Workstation. You should install the Workstation on the computer to which the USB device is physically connected. Server side should be installed on the remote server from which you need to access your devices. USB for Remote Desktop is easy to install and use. It supports a wide range of USB devices. The program does not require any special knowledge and installs easily right out of the box.
Try it right now and see its effectiveness!
- Allows to work with local USB devices in remote Windows session.
- RDP protocol support.
- Unlimited USB devices can be redirected from workstation.
- Unlimited USB devices can be connected to server.
- Wide variety of USB devices is supported.
- Auto-redirection of USB devices.
- Auto-redirection exclude list.
- USB devices safe removal is supported.
- Developed for Microsoft Windows Vista/XP/2000/2003 Server/2008 Server.
- USB v1.1 and USB v2.0 compatible.
- Hardware Universal Serial Bus controllers compatible.
- Hyper-Threading Technology compatible.
- Multiprocessor platforms compatible.
- True Plug-and-Play.
3. User Interface:
- User-friendly program interface.
4. Developer API:
- USB devices redirect from your application directly using dynamic link library (OEM license).
- USB 2.0 isochronous devices support improved.
- BSOD on Logitech webcams fixed.
Requirements: no special.
USB for Remote Desktop 2.3.1 Screenshot
USB for Remote Desktop 2.3.1 Keywords
Bookmark USB for Remote Desktop 2.3.1
USB for Remote Desktop 2.3.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.