USB for Remote Desktop 2.3
USB for Remote Desktop 2.3 Ranking & Summary
USB for Remote Desktop 2.3 description
USB for Remote Desktop 2.3 allows you to access your local USB devices while working in remote Windows session. Sometimes, while working in remote desktop, you need access to your local devices. You can easily redirect disk drive or a printer into remote Windows session. But why cant you redirect all the rest of your USB devices just as easily?
Unfortunately there is no standard way to make local USB devices available in remote Windows session. The only standard solution is plugging USB device directly to the remote server. But in the most of cases that is not acceptable.
FabulaTech has resolved this problem in other extraordinary way. Weve created USB for Remote Desktop that allows to work with your local USB devices from remote Windows session.
The program consists of a Server and a Workstation. You should install the Workstation on the computer to which the USB device is physically connected. Server side should be installed on the remote server from which you need to access your devices.
USB for Remote Desktop is easy to install and use. It supports a wide range of USB devices. The program does not require any special knowledge and installs easily right out of the box.
BenefitsUSB for Remote Desktop functionality can be easily integrated into your application. So you can share USB devices or connect them up from your application directly.
- Allows to work with local USB devices in remote Windows session
- RDP protocol support
- Unlimited USB devices can be redirected from workstation
- Unlimited USB devices can be connected to server
- Wide variety of USB devices is supported
- Auto-redirection of USB devices
- Auto-redirection exclude list
- USB devices safe removal is supported
- Developed for Microsoft Windows Vista/XP/2000/2003 Server/2008 Server
- USB v1.1 and USB v2.0 compatible
- Hardware Universal Serial Bus controllers compatible
- Hyper-Threading Technology compatible
- Multiprocessor platforms compatible
- True Plug-and-Play
- User-friendly program interface
- USB devices redirection from your application directly using dynamic link library (OEM license)
Several serious stability improvements.
Automatic update feature added allowing to be always up-to-date.
- Enterprises, for industrial automation purposes.
- Corporations, because devices from one office can be easily accessed from another office.
- IT integrators, for reducing cost of the whole project.
- Small Office Home Office (SOHO), for saving money because there is no need to buy additional devices.
- Educational organizations, in cases when some employees or students need to use the same specific equipment.
Requirements: No special
USB for Remote Desktop 2.3 Screenshot
USB for Remote Desktop 2.3 Keywords
Bookmark USB for Remote Desktop 2.3
USB for Remote Desktop 2.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.