USB Over Network 3.8
USB Over Network 3.8 Ranking & Summary
USB Over Network 3.8 description
You can easily share an external USB drive or a printer over a network. But why can't you share all the rest of your USB devices just as easily?
Usually, when you need to use any USB device (like scanner, flash-memory, etc) you plug it into USB port of your computer. But for all that, the device is accessible only for the computer it is plugged into. And what if someone else needs to use the same USB device?
All you have to do is to install USB over Network Server on the PC where USB devices are plugged in. USB over Network Client must be installed on the PCs you want to give access to those very USB devices you've already plugged in.
That's all.No need to move devices from one computer to another, and no need to buy expensive hardware switches. You can access a USB device connected to a remote computer from your computer via a LAN or the Internet as if it were physically plugged into your own PC. The program consists of a "Server" and a "Client". You should install the Server on the computer to which the device you want to share is physically connected. You can install the Client on all PCs from which you need to access the shared device.
USB over Network is available for Windows and Linux operating systems.
- There is no need to move USB devices from one computer to another or occupy others' PCs to work with USB device.
- You can save your money considerably. There is no need to buy additional expensive equipment.
- USB over Network Client is free software. You can purchase the license of USB over Network Server, install it on PC where USB device is plugged in and unlimited number of users will be able to work with that USB device.
- USB over Network functionality can be easily integrated into your application. So you can share USB devices or connect them up from your application directly.
- Allows to work with remote USB devices as with local ones
- Unlimited USB devices can be shared on server
- Unlimited USB devices can be accessed from client
- Wide variety of USB devices is supported
- Auto-sharing of new USB devices
- Auto-sharing exclude list
- Auto-connecting of USB devices which got shared on the server
- USB devices safe removal is supported
- Developed for Linux and Microsoft Windows Vista, XP, 2000, 2003 Server, Server 2008
- USB v1.1 and USB v2.0 compatible
- Hardware Universal Serial Bus controllers compatible
- Hyper-Threading Technology compatible
- Multiprocessor platforms compatible
- True Plug-and-Play
3. User Interface
- User-friendly program interface
- Hot USB devices sharing/unsharing (without computer reboot)
4. Developer API
- USB devices sharing or connection from your application directly using dynamic link library (OEM license)
- Enterprises, for industrial automation purposes.
- Corporations, because devices from one office can be easily accessed from another office.
- IT integrators, for reducing cost of the whole project.
- Small Office Home Office (SOHO), for saving money because there is no need to buy additional devices.
- Educational organizations, in cases when some employees or students need to use the same specific equipment.
- Several serious stability improvements.
- Automatic update feature added allowing to be always up-to-date.
Requirements: No special
USB Over Network 3.8 Screenshot
USB Over Network 3.8 Keywords
Bookmark USB Over Network 3.8
USB Over Network 3.8 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- USB over Network 4.1.1
- USB over Network 4.1
- USB over Network 4.0
- USB Over Network 3.9
- USB Over Network 3.6
- USB Over Network 3.5.1
- USB Over Network 3.5
- USB Over Network 3.4.6
- USB Over Network 3.4.3
- USB Over Network 3.4.2
- USB Over Network 3.3 Beta
- USB Over Network 3.3.6
- USB Over Network 3.3
- USB Over Network 2.5.5
- USB Over Network 2.0