USB to Ethernet Connector 220.127.116.116
USB to Ethernet Connector 18.104.22.1686 Ranking & Summary
USB to Ethernet Connector 22.214.171.1246 description
USB to Ethernet Connector lets you connect to any USB device located on a remote PC on a local network or the Internet. You will be able to work with it as with a local USB device and applications working with it wont even see the difference.
USB to Ethernet Connector works with a USB driver at the system level. USB to Ethernet Connector will intercept USB port activity for the shared device and redirect it via TCP/IP to a remote site, where it is handled appropriately.To achieve such functionality, USB to Ethernet Connector is installed on both computers that take part in the communication process.
Therefore, USB to Ethernet uses client-server architecture (server side has the USB device physically attached to it, while client side connects to remote server and uses the services it provides), but each side can be a client and a server at the same time. USB to Ethernet Connector shares USB ports rather than devices.
The benefit of this approach is that you may plug in a USB device, connect to it from the remote host, detach the device and plug in another one, and it will automatically appear at the client side.
Among its key-features are an unlimited number of USB devices that can be shared, auto-connecting to new USB devices whenever you plug them in and working with virtual machines. Shared USB ports are also automatically re-configured every time you boot your PC.
The program is fully compatible with Windows 2000/XP/2003 and with HyperThreaded and multi-processor systems. An advanced and robust architecture, a wide range of supported USB devices and standards, and the simplicity of use make USB to Ethernet Connector a real pleasure to work with.
- Share your USB device with others over local network or Internet using single application
- Share an unlimited number of USB devices
- USB v1.1 and v2.0 compatible
- Auto-connect to new USB devices whenever you plug them in
- Shared USB ports are automatically re-configured every time you boot your PC
- OHCI, UHCI and EHCI standards are supported
- Fully compatible with HyperThreaded and multi-processor systems
- Works under virtual machine
- Single license allows you to install this application on two computers to provide client-server architecture
- Integrate USB to Ethernet technology into your own applications (OEM license only)
- Fully commented source code and lots of examples provided (OEM license only)
- Pentium II class at least 200 MHz,
- 64 MB RAM
- 14-day trial
- You can share only 1 local USB-device
- You can connect only 1 shared remote USB-device
- Added: if the computer name of the connected client can�t be defined, his IP address is specified
- Improved: now one can run the program with ordinary Limited User Account
- Fixed: several bugs and glitches
USB to Ethernet Connector 126.96.36.1996 Screenshot
USB to Ethernet Connector 188.8.131.526 Keywords
Bookmark USB to Ethernet Connector 184.108.40.2066
USB to Ethernet Connector 220.127.116.116 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.