VideoCacheView 1.42 Ranking & Summary
VideoCacheView 1.42 description
It automatically scans the entire cache of Internet Explorer and Mozilla-based Web browsers (Including Firefox) and finds all video files that are currently stored in it. It allows you to easily copy the cached video files into another folder for playing/watching them in the future. If you have a movie player that is configured to play flv files, it also allows you to play the video directly from your browsers cache.
After the video list is displayed, you can use one of the following options, assuming that the video files are stored in the cache (In Cache = Yes):
Play Selected File: Allows you to play the video file directly from the cache, assuming that you have a video player that is configured to play .flv files.
Copy Selected Files To: Allows to copy the video files from the cache into another folder, so you will be able to play them in the future.
If you have a video file that is not stored in the cache (In Cache = No), you can use the Open Download URL In Browser option (F8) in order to download the video file. You can also use the Copy Download URLs option (Ctrl+U) to copy the download URLs to the clipboard, and then use then in your browser or in other download software.
Be aware that some Web sites may not allow you to download a video file in this way.
Nowadays most webpages use Flash video files (with the .flv extension) for playing video materials inside the website. VideoCacheView doesnt provide a build-in video player, but if you already have a video player that is configured to play .flv files, VideoCacheView will be able to use it for playing the video files directly from the Web browsers cache.
Translating VideoCacheView to other languages
- Open the created language file in Notepad or in any other text editor.
- Translate all string entries to the desired language. Optionally, you can also add your name and/or a link to your Web site. (TranslatorName and TranslatorURL values) If you add this information, it'll be used in the 'About' window.
- After you finish the translation, Run VideoCacheView, and all translated strings will be loaded from the language file.
- If you want to run VideoCacheView without the translation, simply rename the language file, or move it to another folder.
- In some Video Web sites, including YouTube, the video files are not always saved in the cached by the Web browser. When the video file is not saved in the cache, you wont be able to watch it or to copy it to another folder.
- Provide a link to download the video file if you use a Web browser based on Mozilla (including Firefox)and even if the file itself is not stored in the cache. Due to technical limitation, this feature is not available for Internet Explorer browser.
- Help users view the latest video files that you watched by closing the Web browser for Mozilla-based Web browser (including Firefox).
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla-based Web browsers (Including Firefox)
- All video files
- VideoCacheView.exe /savelangfile
VideoCacheView 1.42 Screenshot
VideoCacheView 1.42 Keywords
Bookmark VideoCacheView 1.42
VideoCacheView 1.42 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.