VideoCacheView 1.50 Ranking & Summary
VideoCacheView 1.50 description
So after watching a video in a Web site, you may want to save the video file into your local disk for playing it offline in the future, if the video file is stored in your browser's cache, you don't need to worry, this utility will help you.
- It automatically scans the entire cache of Internet Explorer and Mozilla-based Web browsers (Including Firefox) and finds all video files that are currently stored in it.
- It allows you to easily copy the cached video files into another folder for playing/watching them in the future.
- If you have a movie player that is configured to play flv files, it also allows you to play the video directly from your browser's cache.
- Added new option (In Advanced Options):
- Scan also the Temporary Folder for the following Web browsers.
- Allows you to get the flash files in Temporary Folder of other Web browsers that are not supported by VideoCacheView.
- Simply add the .exe filename of the browser, and VideoCacheView will grab its Temporary Folder flash files too.
VideoCacheView 1.50 Screenshot
VideoCacheView 1.50 Keywords
Bookmark VideoCacheView 1.50
VideoCacheView 1.50 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.