VMRCplus 188.8.131.52 Ranking & Summary
VMRCplus 184.108.40.206 description
The name VMRCplus stads for Virtual Machine Remote Control Client Plus.
VMRCplus is a tool for both configuration management of Virtual Server and remote control of virtual machines. It allows for local and remote management of Virtual Server and supports simultaneous management of up to 32 Virtual Server hosts.
Remote control sessions of virtual machines are grouped in a single window using Tab pages. The interface enables sorting virtual machines based on various properties like name, status and description. Multi-select of virtual machines enable you to perform actions to change their status or open remote control sessions all at once.
VMRCplus is a Windows application and does not require IIS to manage Virtual Server.
- Direct control of local or remote instances of the Virtual Server service. IIS and IE browser are no longer required!
- Tabbed interface to quickly jump between Virtual Server hosts and guest VMRC sessions.
- Reusable saved states: this feature allows users to preserve a particular saved state and return to that state at any time.
- Multiple virtual machine selection supported for startup/shutdown/save/display.
- Browse button navigation for media, hard disk images, ISO images, .VMC files, etc.
- Drag and Drop support for .VMC files, ISOs images, VHD and VFD files.
- Resizable desktop support for virtual machines running Virtual Machine Additions (maximize VMRC window supported).
- Limited cut and paste of text from host to virtual machine (only).
- A built-in utility to take JPG screenshots of running virtual machines. Useful when filing bugs.
- Built-in error notification with Virtual Server eventlog viewer.
- Virtual Networks Manager and Virtual Disks Manager that cover all features.
- Keyboard shortcuts (e.g. Ctrl-S to save state a virtual machine).
- Create multiple virtual machines at once.
- Create virtual machine from parent (or multiple virtual machines)!
- Automatic reconnect to a designated Virtual Server host.
- Toolbars in both virtual machine and Console Manager for quick access.
- Unlimited number of virtual machines.
- Maximum of 32 Virtual Server hosts.
- Reorder (sort) of the virtual machine list in the virtual machine Manager.
- Automatic detection of Virtual Machine Additions and notification.
- Detection of Virtual Server 2005 R2 SP1.
VMRCplus 220.127.116.11 Screenshot
VMRCplus 18.104.22.168 Keywords
Bookmark VMRCplus 22.214.171.124
VMRCplus 126.96.36.199 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.