VShell Server 3.5.3 Build 516
VShell Server 3.5.3 Build 516 Ranking & Summary
VShell Server 3.5.3 Build 516 description
VShell is simple to install and set up, enabling you to quickly deploy and fine tune your server environment to comply with internal policies and external regulations. Provide secure remote access to the network for IT and end users, securely configure and maintain servers and network services, and deliver secure file transfer services with confidence.
VShells extensive configuration options and trusted authentication methods give you the right balance between protecting your network and providing your employees and customers with access to the data they need. Using fine-tuned configuration options like access control lists (ACLs) and virtual directory structures, enforce your security policy by placing safeguards on all personnel who have access to the VShell server.
Using "triggers" initiates protective or corrective measures if it looks like a security problem is developing. The VShell server is available in several editions so that you can use a modular approach to deploy cost-effective solutions that fit your needs. The VShell server can be licensed to meet the needs of every size network and organization, from single admin-only server access to enterprise-wide remote access, secure file transfer, and data tunneling solutions.
- Expanded triggers capability New triggers for Login, Logout, File Rename, File Delete, Folder Create, Folder Rename, and Folder Delete events to increase monitoring and automation capability.
- SCP (RCP over SSH2) file transfers SCP file transfers using clients operating as a secure RCP replacement that forwards a remote execution request to SCP over SSH2 (not SFTP). Honors settings for logging, ACLs, and SFTP roots.
- VShellConfig export and import Import and export configuration using VShellConfig to save time when backing up or moving VShell. Make backups of existing configurations and move configurations between machines.
- Native 64-bit version for Microsoft Windows Native 64-bit (x64) version for Microsoft Windows. Enables public-key-only authentication on the 64-bit platform
- Multiple host keys VShell server can support one host key per algorithm type.
- Listen Addresses option A new page for the VShell Control Pane allows you to edit a list of addresses and ports that VShell will listen on.
- Control panel setting for maximum connections Adding the maximum connections per user to the Control Panel makes it easier to limit the number of concurrent times a user can log on to VShell.
- Option to automatically purge log files Automatic purging of log files after specified number of days.
- Multiple SFTP root directories Allows you to provide discretionary file system access to users and groups beyond their home directories.
- Access control Grant discretionary access to services by authorized users or groups. On an individual or group basis, allow or deny access to VShell features such as shell, SFTP, and port forwarding.
- VShell triggers Triggers allow automated actions saving time and resources following SFTP uploads and downloads. After excessive failed logon attempts, initiate protective or corrective measures if it looks like a security problem is developing.
- Trusted authentication methods Choose from a number of trusted authentication mechanisms including public key, Kerberos, and X.509 *digital certificates to create a much more secure two-factor authentication strategy to control access to your network. (X.509 support is not available for Mac OSX and FreeBSD.)
- RADIUS server support for SecurID authentication VShell for Windows allows authentication through RADIUS servers using SecurID or other methods. RADIUS support is implemented through keyboard-interactive authentication.
- Jail shell Two configuration options, ChrootUsers and ChrootGroups, combine to restrict users and members of groups to their home directory with any shell, SFTP, or subsystem operation.
- Command-line utilities Reduce human error and automate routine tasks using command-line utilities: vsftp, interactive SFTP command-line utility providing quick, easy, and secure file transfer operations; vsh, command-line shell utility; vcp, command-line file transfer utility; and vkeygen, public/private key generator utility.
- New features:
- Official support for Windows 2008.
- VShell FTPS: A Certificate Signing Request (CSR) file is
- now generated when the VShell administrator creates a self-
- signed certificate from the Control Panel.
- VShell FTPS: The expiration date can now be specified when
- creating a self-signed certificate used by the FTPS server.
- Added FTPS to the Access Control category in the VShell Help.
- Bug fixes:
- In rare circumstances, VShell could respond with a prime
- that was outside of the size requested by the client during
- Diffie-Hellman key exchange.
- Pentium 200
- 64 MB RAM
VShell Server 3.5.3 Build 516 Screenshot
VShell Server 3.5.3 Build 516 Keywords
Bookmark VShell Server 3.5.3 Build 516
VShell Server 3.5.3 Build 516 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- dbExpress driver for SQL Server 4.20
- Microsoft Access 2000 and SQL Server 2000 Readiness Update 12-21-00
- Personal Web Server File Access Vulnerability Patch (FrontPage 98)
- QLogin Secure Personal Data manager 3.5
- DBConvert for Access & MSSQL 2.0.0
- FmPro Migrator 4.74
- SentryPC 2.20
- iPIG Secure Access VPN Server 1.02