WDReportGen 3.7.1 Ranking & Summary
WDReportGen 3.7.1 description
WDReportGen 3.7.1 offers you a tool which outputs reports in Microsoft Word document format. This application is designed for Microsoft Word that outputs reports in Microsoft Word document format. If you know how to use Microsoft Word and write SQL statements, you can use WDReportGen to create all kinds of reports as you need.
To create a report, WDReportGen need to read a report template file and a WRF file. The report template file is a Microsoft Word document that defines the layouts and formats of a report. The WRF file contains SQL statements and some information, and tells WDReportGen how to get data from database and how to put data into a report. First WDReportGen creates a blank report using the report template file, and then executes SQL statements in the WRF file to get data from database, and fills data into the report to generate the desired report in Microsoft Word document format.
- Use Microsoft Word as your reporting tool: You have installed Microsoft Office in your computer, and you almost use Microsoft Office every day. You are familiar with Microsoft Word, and already know how to use it. Use Microsoft Word as reporting tool, it is very convenient.
- Easy to use. Just Microsoft Word and SQL: You already know how to use Microsoft Word. It is easy. Get data using SQL. It is simple. You can create reports without programming experience. Easy to learn, use and maintain.
- Powerful and flexible. Microsoft Word are powerful and flexible: WDReportGen is powerful and flexible because Microsoft Word and SQL are powerful and flexible. You can create extremely complex reports.
- Saves money. Do not need to buy extra costly reporting tools.: You do not need to buy extra costly reporting tools. No training is necessary because everyone uses Microsoft Office.
- Saves time. Reduce development time and training time.
- Improves productivity. Reports are in familiar formats.
- For various users: IT users, business users and developers: For IT users, you know Microsoft Word and SQL, it is enough. No programming is required. For business users, you can create report templates using Microsoft Word. WDReportGen enables you to design reports like defining the layout, style, format of reports. For developers, WDReportGen can be called by your program. It enables you to integrate Microsoft Word into your application.
- Using Microsoft Word as your reporting tool: Just use Microsoft Word as your reporting tool. You design reports like layout, style, format directly using Microsoft Word. And you will get reports in Microsoft Word document format as a result. Microsoft Word is powerful, flexible and familiar. You do not need to buy and learn extra reporting tools.
- Making report template directly using Microsoft Word: The main advantage of using WDReportGen is based on the fact that all formatting is done directly in Microsoft Word. You can take full advantage of Microsoft Word including text formatting, tables, fields, pictures and graphics, drawing, page setup, headers and footers, preview and printing, VBA, macros, and more.
- Accessing databases using SQL: WDReportGen executes SQL statements to extract data from database. Supports all type SQL: DML, DDL and DCL. Multiple SQL statements can be executed in one report building process. You can perform queries on databases, insert data into databases, and create database objects like tables. The power of SQL can be harnessed for maximum efficiency in reporting.
- Creating reports without programming experienceYou know how to use Microsoft Word and how to write SQL, it is enough. It does not require programming to create reports.
- Connection to all databases using ODBC: WDReportGen connects to databases using ODBC. Access to all databases which support ODBC such as Oracle, DB2, Sybase, Informix, Microsoft SQL Server, Teradata, MySQL, Microsoft Access, dBase.
- Supporting multi-databases in one report:
- Generating reports with parameters
- Supporting Windows mode and command line mode: WDReportGen supports command line mode. So it is possible to call WDReportGen from other program. For developers, you can integrate WDReportGen and your application.
- Creating complex reports: You can create complex reports. The complexity might come from reports formatting as well as reports content.
- Creating reports with charts
- Creating reports with pictures
- Many reports in one Microsoft Word document
- Conversion of file formats: WDReportGen is a converter too. You can convert Microsoft Word documents to and from other formats, such as HTML, XML, RTF, text, and Works. You also can convert data from database to other file format.
- Generating reports automatically: The process of report generation can be fully automated, periodically or on events. WDReportGen can be scheduled with Windows Scheduled Tasks or other tools.
- One time configuration: With on time configuration, you can repeatedly generate reports especially periodic reports such as daily, weekly, monthly and annual reports.
- Flexible deployment: WDReportGen can be run on your desktop or server.
Enhancements: Fixed some bugs for UNC path.
- Microsoft Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista or later.
- Microsoft Office 97/98, Office 2000, Office XP, Office 2003 or later.
WDReportGen 3.7.1 Screenshot
WDReportGen 3.7.1 Keywords
Bookmark WDReportGen 3.7.1
WDReportGen 3.7.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Microsoft Office Communicator Mobile 3.5.6906.28 2007 R2
- Publish Table to Word for SQL Server 1.05.00
- Publish Query to Word for SQL Server 1.05.00
- Microsoft Word Recovery 4.03
- Microsoft Word 97 Patch: Template Security Update
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007 SP1 12.0.6211.1000
- Microsoft Office 97 Unique Identifier Removal Tool
- Microsoft Word 97-2000 Import Converter/Filters 1.0