Web Log Explorer 3.84 Build 0563
Web Log Explorer 3.84 Build 0563 Ranking & Summary
Web Log Explorer 3.84 Build 0563 description
Web Log Explorer allows you to dig as deep into your data as you need to. Simply right-click a row in any report, whether its a page, a host, a user, a search engine or anything else and choose from a list of sub-reports available for this item. All log analyzers do almost the same. They take your log file, parse it and build reports by grouping or filtering the extracted data. Then you explore resulting tables or charts trying to figure out what is going on your web site, proxy server, firewall etc.
Good log analyzers create "multilevel" and cross-linked reports. For example, when you see a page views report, you can click a certain page name and see visitors who accessed this page on any day, or a list of referrers that led visitors to this page. Normally, all these reports are pre-built and statically linked. But only the best log analyzers give you the full freedom of exploring the data. Web Log Explorer from Exacttrend is definitely one of the best. This program creates dynamic reports on-the-fly.
For example, in a page views report you can select a certain page and get a list of its visitors, their paths across the site, countries and cities these visitors are from, referring sites, keywords that the visitors used in search engines to find this page and much more... Web Log Explorer supports more than 25 log file formats. It was tested with all popular web server programs, web proxies, firewalls and media broadcasters. Needless to say, it can recognize log file formats automatically, extract compressed log files, process multiple log files and download log files from various sources: Web, FTP. ODBC compliant databases, etc.
Web Log Explorer also allows you to filter visits by search engine robots. You can switch the program into "All requests", "Without spiders" and "Spiders only" modes with the click of a button. Web Log Explorer will give you information about your sites visitors: activity statistics, file access statistics, information about referring pages, search engines, errors, visitor country, referring sites, you will get complete information about search words and phrases and more.
The Web Log Explorer features intuitive interface. Web Log Explorer analyze most popular log file formats MS IIS and Apache Logfile Format It can even read GZip(gz) compressed logs so you wont need to unpack them manually. Traffic statistics appear in attractive charts and tables.
- Interactive web server log analyzer
- Sending reports via e-mail
- Support parsing search phrase encoded in UTF-8 char set
- Auto detection spiders/robots.
- Integrated FTP Client to downloading log files
- Integrated HTTP Client to downloading log files
- Loading log files via ODBC
- Automatically extract archived log files
- Automatically detect log file formats
- Dynamic filtering on pages, hosts, referrers etc
- Report output in various languages
- Updating Auxiliary DataBases
- DNS lookup
- Work with command line parameter
- Export report in HTML format
- Export report in CSV format
- Export report in TXT format
- Parameterized page tracking e.g. index.asp?level=1
- Customizable date and time format
- Whois link
- New filter: Group.
- New report: Page queries.
- New report: Single page queries.
- New subrepot: Single page queries.
- Several bugs fixed.
- Minor improvements.
Web Log Explorer 3.84 Build 0563 Screenshot
Web Log Explorer 3.84 Build 0563 Keywords
Bookmark Web Log Explorer 3.84 Build 0563
Web Log Explorer 3.84 Build 0563 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Web Log Explorer Professional 3.85
- Web Log Explorer 3.85
- Web Log Explorer Professional 3.84 Build 0563
- Web Log Explorer Professional 3.84
- Web Log Explorer 3.84
- Web Log Explorer Professional 3.83 Build 0557
- Web Log Explorer 3.83 Build 0557
- Web Log Explorer Professional 3.83
- Web Log Explorer 3.83
- Web Log Explorer 3.81
- Web Log Explorer Professional 3.81
- Web Log Explorer 3.8
- Web Log Explorer 3.72
- Web Log Explorer 3.7
- Web Log Explorer 3.7