Web Log Explorer 5.63 Build 0929
Web Log Explorer 5.63 Build 0929 Ranking & Summary
Web Log Explorer 5.63 Build 0929 description
For example, when you see a page views report, you can click a certain page name and see visitors who accessed this page on any day, or a list of referrers that led visitors to this page or in a page views report. You can select a certain page and get a list of its visitors, their paths across the site, countries and cities these visitors are from, referring sites, keywords that the visitors used in search engines to find this page and much more... Normally, all these reports are pre-built and statically linked.
- High speed of analysis your log files, giant logfiles are no problem and speed is staggering
- Multithreaded processing log files
- Supports more than 30 log file formats
- No Log Limits: analyze any number of log files
- Multilevel, cross-linked reports. It allows you to dig as deep into your data as you need to. Simply right-click a row in any report, whether it's a page, a host, a user, a search engine or anything else and choose from a list of sub-reports available for this report item(s).
- Goals and AdWords reports
- Compare to Past feature
- Suitable for Intranets
- Can download logs via FTP and HTTP
- Loading log data via ODBC
- Can analyze logs from load balanced servers
- Export reports to HTML, CSV or TXT files, send them by e-mail, or copy item(s) to the clipboard
- Multithreaded DNS lookup
- Automatically detects the log format
- Auto detection spiders/robots
- Support for custom reports
- Supports command line mode
- Windows 2K / XP / 2003 / Vista / 2008 / Vista64 / 7 / 7 x64
Web Log Explorer 5.63 Build 0929 Screenshot
Web Log Explorer 5.63 Build 0929 Keywords
Bookmark Web Log Explorer 5.63 Build 0929
Web Log Explorer 5.63 Build 0929 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.