WebSite-Watcher 2010 10.5 Beta 1
WebSite-Watcher 2010 10.5 Beta 1 Ranking & Summary
RankingClick at the star to rank
User Review: 0 (0 times)
File size: 7.7 MB
Platform: Windows 2K / XP / 2003 / Vista / Vista64 / 7
Price: USD 29.95
Date added: 2010-10-12
Publisher: Martin Aignesberger
WebSite-Watcher 2010 10.5 Beta 1 description
WebSite-Watcher 2010 10.5 Beta 1 is a flexible and advanced tool for automating your daily routine, boost your productivity to help you save time and stay informed!
- Don't waste hours checking websites for updates when WebSite-Watcher can do it automatically for you
- Know what your competitors are doing, WebSite-Watcher scans their websites for you
- Know when a new software version or driver update is released, WebSite-Watcher detects the updates for you
- Stay informed with new postings or answers in discussion forums, WebSite-Watcher will notify you as soon as possible
- Many file/page types
- Monitor web pages
- Monitor web pages with a minimum of time. Why waste hours surfing the web, when WebSite-Watcher can do this job for you within a few minutes. Supports all kind of pages with textual content (html, asp, php, ...).
- Monitor password protected pages
- Logins to a password protected page can be recorded with the integrated Check-Macro feature. These macros are executed when WebSite-Watcher checks the bookmarks for updates.
- Monitor forums
- Efficient way to monitor forums for new topics and replies using forum templates. Works with all major forums including phpBB, SMF, vBulletin, IPB, etc.
- Monitor RSS-Feeds
- Website-Watcher converts RSS/Atom feeds into a readable format using a template system. So you can use the full power of WebSite-Watcher to detect new or changed RSS postings within a single tool and also monitor password protected RSS feeds behind a login.
- Monitor Newsgroups
- WebSite-Watcher offers a base functionality for reading and writing new newsgroup postings and answers. The newsgroups functionality can also be used with the keywords functionality to monitor postings for specified keywords.
- Monitor PDF/Word/Excel documents
- WebSite-Watcher automatically converts PDF/Word/Excel documents into HTML files, so you can check them like normal web pages and also search for specified keywords.
- Monitor binary files
- Binary files (for example zip or exe files) can be monitored via the file date, the file size or via a small part of the content. That allows you to efficiently monitor large files without having to download them. Dependent from the server, WebSite-Watcher will choose the best checking method automatically.
- Monitor local files
- Monitor local files and directories and use the same powerful features as you do for web resources.
- Control what gets checked
- Powerful yet simple filter system
- Powerful yet simple filters enhance your control, and allow you, for example, to ignore changing banners and adverts. Filters can be created automatically with the self learning Auto-Filter system, or manually with the filter wizard. Simple wildcard filters and regular expressions give you total control over the filtering mechanism, so you can exclude parts or only watch specific areas of a page; very useful for dynamically generated content or sites with extensive advertising).
- Highlight changes
- Highlight changes in pages that have been modified. No need to compare the old content with the new, when Website-Watcher can do this for you. See what you're looking for in seconds. Filtered content will not be highlighted, so you will not waste your time to look at stuff you are not interested in (for example advertising or a changing user counter).
- Monitor pages for specified words
- Looking for specific words within a website's pages? Or perhaps you're waiting for a certain word or phrase to appear? Website-Watcher can handle both tasks with ease. Only get an update notification when specified words are within new/changed content, furthermore WebSite-Watcher will highlight these words, so you see them within a second.
- Monitor whole sites instead of single pages
- The Follow-Links feature allows you to monitor complete websites instead of single web pages. Using this feature, hyperlinks in a page are inserted automatically as new bookmarks. You have control over the link depth or which URLs should be included or excluded.
- Control when it gets checked
- Manual checks
- Monitor pages only after clicking the check button.
- Automatic checks
- Check pages automatically with the AutoWatch feature. You can define if and how often a bookmark should be checked when WebSite-Watcher is in AutoWatch mode
- Automate checks and tasks with the integrated scripting language
- A simple yet powerful scripting language lets you automate specific tasks. For example to check bookmarks, create a report and send the report by email without having to execute all these commands manually step by step.
- Lots of other features
- Additional actions when updates are detected
- For example to play an alternative sound, send emails or open the changed page with another program. You configure the software to work the way you want.
- Powerful Plugin system
- Bookmark checks can be enhanced with the integrated Plugin system. For example to monitor a page for a specific price and alert an update only if the price is less than USD 100. Plugins must be written in the programming language Basic. WebSite-Watcher contains an integrated development system, no other tools are required.
- Work with checked pages (Searches, Reports, etc.)
- All monitored pages are saved to your hard drive. This allows you to quickly and simply open and view the monitored pages, search text in downloaded files and make reports... all without even having to be online.
- Archive pages permanently
- Keep the information you need by archiving pages with the tool Local Website Archive. This can be done automatically via the bookmark properties or manually on demand.
- Synchronize bookmark files
- Synchronize bookmarks between computers with the synchronize functionality.
- Backup and Restore
- The integrated Backup/Restore feature allows you to backup and restore your settings, bookmarks and downloaded files into/from a zip archive.
- Lots of other features and options
- Simply download the 30 day trial version and enjoy letting WebSite-Watcher work for you. Save Time, Stay Informed!
WebSite-Watcher 2010 10.5 Beta 1 Screenshot
WebSite-Watcher 2010 10.5 Beta 1 Keywords
Bookmark WebSite-Watcher 2010 10.5 Beta 1
WebSite-Watcher 2010 10.5 Beta 1 Copyright
WareSeeker.com do not provide cracks, serial numbers etc for WebSite-Watcher 2010 10.5 Beta 1. Any sharing links from rapidshare.com, yousendit.com or megaupload.com are also prohibited.
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
WebSite-Watcher checks websites for updates, saves files to disk and highlights all changes Free Download
Site Snitch helps you keep up to date with changes anywhere in the World Wide Web. You just need to tell what page, image, application or any other resource on the web you are interested and how often Free Download
With iFetcher, you no longer have to put up with the tedium of saving web files one at a time Free Download
EasyHTMLHelp creates Web pages (HTML files) and HTMLHelp (v1.x CHM files) from Microsoft Word documents Free Download
Split(burst, bursting) the Adobe Acrobat PDF files into individual pages. Free Download
WebMonit is a powerful and easiest-to-use web pages monitor tool. It can monitor web pages changes automatically. Monitor content could be the whole webpage or a part of webpage. A user defined event Free Download
Pdf split-merge will help you split the file into single pages or save every page as a new file Free Download
123 PowerPoint to HTML Converter is a batch html converter that convert PowerPoint documents to html. It can convert a lot of powerpoint PPS,PPT files to html files once time for saving your time! Free Download