WebZIP 126.96.36.1992 Ranking & Summary
WebZIP 188.8.131.522 description
WebZIP 184.108.40.2062 offers an effective tool which helps you to save reference material, online books, e-zines, news articles and other Web content to your hard disk. Share or view them later, without an Internet connection.
WebZIP offers a fast and easy way to download, store and view Web pages or entire Web sites offline. It lets you download complete Web sites, or choose settings for depth of retrieval, file-types, location, or advanced URL filters, to fine tune your Web captures and save only the Web content you want.
Sites are stored on you local hard disk in their native HTML format, with the original file names and directory structure maintained to provide an exact mirror of the Web site.
Using the new FAR add-in tool for WebZIP, you can compile your downloaded content to HTML-Help. With just a few clicks, you get a single compressed HTML-Help file, complete with: Table of Contents, Index, and Full-Text Search capabilities of your captured Web site.
WebZIP also gives you the option of archiving your captured Webs to ZIP files.
WebZIP is a great tool for saving permanent copies of Web material for distribution, reference and offline reuse.
- Download Web sites to your hard disk
- Use WebZIP to download web pages or entire web sites, including images, sounds and other media files to your hard drive, so you can browse them offline.
- Browse offline anywhere, anytime at breakneck speeds
- Save reference material, online books, e-zines, news articles and other Web content to your hard drive and browse them anywhere, any time - fast!.
- Great for taking the Web on the road with you, to a presentation, on a plane or train or anywhere an Internet connection is hard to find.
- Save your sites to HTML-Help (CHM)
- Using the new FAR add-in tool for WebZIP, you can compile your downloaded content to HTML-Help.
- With just a few simple clicks, you get a single compressed HTML-Help file, complete with: Table of Contents, Index, and Full-Text Search capabilities of your captured Web site.
- Webmasters Note: HTML-Help files (CHM) are a great way to make available to your site visitors specific sections of your site, in a single, easy to download, easy to view format.
- Zip up the Web
- The FAR add-in tool for WebZIP also gives you the option of saving your captured Web content into a single compressed Zip file - a great way to archive Web sites, or distribute them to friends and coleagues.
- Save valuable time and money
- Save valuable time and money by not having to connect to the Internet to browse the same Web sites over and over again for the same information.
- Capture only the information you want
- WebZIP's powerful Project Editor gives you total control over what and how much of a Web site is downloaded. It lets you specify the file types, depth and scope of retrieval in addition to giving you powerful URL and location filters and allowing you scheduling your download for any time of the day.
Enhancements: Vista support
- Pentium II or better
- Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
- Internet Explorer 5 or above
- 64MB RAM
- 10MB hard disk space
WebZIP 220.127.116.112 Screenshot
WebZIP 18.104.22.1682 Keywords
Bookmark WebZIP 22.214.171.1242
WebZIP 126.96.36.1992 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Download and Save All Images On Web Sites Software 7.0
- Join (Merge, Combine) Multiple Web Sites Into One Software 7.0
- Offline Explorer Enterprise 5.6.3090
- Data Recovery From Hard Disk 3.0
- Hard Disk Monitor 2.0
- Disk Data Recovery Software 1.1
- Extract Email Addresses From Multiple Web Sites Software 7.0
- Hard Disk Data Eraser Software 188.8.131.52