WhoisThisDomain 1.33 Ranking & Summary
WhoisThisDomain 1.33 description
WhoisThisDomain 1.33 offers you a professional and powerful tool which can allow you to easily get information about a registered domain. It automatically connect to the right WHOIS server, according to the top-level domain name, and retrieve the WHOIS record of the domain. It support both generic domains and country code domains.
- Using WhoisThisDomain
- This utility doesn't require any installation process or additional DLLs. Just put the executable file (WhoisTD.exe) anywhere you like, and run it.
- When running WhoisThisDomain utility, the "Choose Domains" window appears. You can type a single domain, or multiple domains separated by commas, space characters, or enter characters. After pressing the 'OK' button, WhoisThisDomain start to retrieve the domain registration records for the domains that you typed.
- Creating whois-servers.txt
Starting from version 1.20, you can create your own WHOIS servers list to override the default servers defined by WhoisThisDomain.
In order to use this feature, follow the instructions below:
- Create a file named 'whois-servers.txt' in the same folder of WhoisTD.exe
- Add the needed servers to the list. Each line should contain the domain extension, a space character, and then the whois server address. For example:
- gov whois.nic.gov
- com rs.internic.net
- il whois.isoc.org.il
- ir whois.nic.ir
- In the next time that you run WhoisThisDomain, the specified servers will be used instead of the default servers list stored in WhoisThisDomain.
- Be aware that WhoisThisDomain only supports WHOIS servers in port 43. It doesn't support Web-based WHOIS requests.
- Build Domains List Option
- If you want to check multiple domain names in combinations with multiple domain extensions, this feature can help you. For example, if you want to check abcde, poiuyt, lkjhgf names with .com, .org, .net, .biz extensions, simply type the names list in the first text-box, and the extensions list in the second one. After you click OK, you'll get the list of all possible combinations (abcde.com, abcde.org, abcde.net, and so on...)
- Translating WhoisThisDomain to other languages
WhoisThisDomain allows you to easily translate all menus, dialog-boxes, and other strings to other languages.
In order to do that, follow the instructions below:
- Run WhoisThisDomain with /savelangfile parameter:
- WhoisTD.exe /savelangfile
- A file named WhoisTD_lng.ini will be created in the folder of WhoisThisDomain utility.
- Open the created language file in Notepad or in any other text editor.
- Translate all menus, dialog-boxes, and string entries to the desired language. Optionally, you can also add your name and/or a link to your Web site. (TranslatorName and TranslatorURL values) If you add this information, it'll be used in the 'About' window.
- After you finish the translation, Run WhoisThisDomain, and all translated strings will be loaded from the language file.
- If you want to run WhoisThisDomain without the translation, simply rename the language file, or move it to another folder.
Enhancements: Updated the whois servers for .is, .lt, .ma, .md, .pl, .si, and .sk domains.
- Windows operating system: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/2003/Vista.
- Internet connection.
- On a firewall, you should allow outgoing connections to port 43.
WhoisThisDomain 1.33 Screenshot
WhoisThisDomain 1.33 Keywords
Bookmark WhoisThisDomain 1.33
WhoisThisDomain 1.33 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.