WinSSHD 5.09 Ranking & Summary
WinSSHD 5.09 description
WinSSHD 5.09 is a professionally developed for Windows NT4, 2000, XP, and 2003. It supports the following SSH services: Secure remote access via console (vt100, xterm and bvterm supported),Secure remote access via GUI (WinVNC or XP Remote Desktop required),Secure file transfer using SFTP and SCP (compatible with all major clients),Secure TCP/IP connection tunneling (port forwarding).
- Secure Windows Remote Access: WinSSHD is SSH server for all Windows NT-series operating systems. Supported platforms include Windows NT4, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, and 2008. WinSSHD supports the following SSH services:
- Secure remote access via console (vt100, xterm and bvterm supported)
- Secure remote access via GUI (Remote Desktop or WinVNC required)
- Secure file transfer using SFTP and SCP (compatible with all major clients)
- Secure TCP/IP connection tunneling (port forwarding)
- Professional-Grade SSH Server: The best SSH software is created Tunnelier SSH client, the WinSSHD Control Panel can be accessed and configured through the same user-friendly interface from any remote location.
- Server-side forwarding: with WinSSHD and Tunnelier, a server and multiple clients can be set up so that all port forwarding rules are configured centrally at the server, without requiring any client-side setting updates. The SSH clients only need to be configured once, and port forwarding rules can easily be changed when necessary.
- Scriptable settings: Using the supplied wcfg utility, all settings can also be configured from a text file, from a script or interactively from the command-line. Settings can also be configured programmatically through the WinsshdCfgManip COM object.
- Multi-site support: WinSSHD supports multiple simultaneous, independent installations on the same server for customers needing completely separate sites for different groups of users. Multiple WinSSHD versions can run concurrently, installed on separate sites. (A version prior to 4.10 will occupy the 'default' site.)
- The SFTP/SCP subsystems now support the advanced filesystem provider setting 'FileShare'. When set to 'Disabled', WinSSHD will not allow other applications to access files while they are being held open by the file transfer client.
- Fixed issue with advanced filesystem provider settings introduced in version 5.06.
WinSSHD 5.09 Screenshot
WinSSHD 5.09 Keywords
Bookmark WinSSHD 5.09
WinSSHD 5.09 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- MDB Key 1.6.2
- Access Repair Software 1.0
- 4TOPS Query Tree Editor for MS Access 4.0
- MS Access MySQL Import, Export & Convert Software 7.0
- MS Access Find and Replace Software 7.0
- MS Access Extract Images Software 7.0
- MS Access IBM DB2 Import, Export & Convert Software 7.0
- Lobby Track - Access Control Software 4.2
- GoToMyPC 6.1
- iSQL for Access 2000 / MS Data Engine 1.0
- 4TOPS Chart Wizard for MS Access 2000 1.0
- 4TOPS Filter Builder for MS Access 2000 1.0
- 4TOPS Export Wizard for MS Access 2000 5.0
- 4TOPS Summary Wizard for MS Access 2000 1.0
- MS Access 2000 Password Recovery 1.0
- 4TOPS Excel Import for MS Access 2000 3.24
- EazyMate™ Calendar Diary 2000 1.0
- Access 2000 to Visual Basic Object Converter 4.0
- Microsoft Access 2000 and SQL Server 2000 Readiness Update 12-21-00
- Document Management in MS Access 2000 2.2
- Access Password Recover 1.62
- Easy Invoicing UK for MS Access 8.1D
- QLogin Secure Personal Data manager 3.5
- RDM+ 3.3.7