XLitePro 1.9 Ranking & Summary
XLitePro 1.9 description
An non complicated product for integrating the Microsoft Windows and TCP/IP network environments.
It provides you with a very stable and robust package to connect to any Unix/Linux system. If you require additional functionality, please look at XConnectPro or X-SecurePro.
XLitePro is a non complicated product for integrating the Microsoft Windows and TCP/IP network environments. XLitePro is an inexpensive but effective way to transform a standard PC running under MS Windows (9x/ME/NT4/2000/XP) into a multi-function terminal. Being based on the TCP/IP open standards, the package integrates a PC into an interoperable computer network. The network of dissimilar computers and operating systems becomes perfectly transparent to you. XLitePro enables you to work on your PCs screen with several applications executed simultaneously on various network nodes. As a result, a heterogeneous network appears to you as a unified large computer system arranged directly on your desktop.
- It runs 60 minutes
- - Implemented the "Reduce heavy Graphic" mode.
- - Added the "XKEYBOARD_Extension" setting.
- - Restored the "new old" mode ("TrPW2") for non-standard X11-Clients. Now its name is "Emulate WM window substrate".
- - Implemented the "RecoveryAutoClipboard" mode to avoid the incorrect behaviour of some MS Windows applications, which do not process correctly the Clipboard Event queue.
- - Now ComSetup is placed in the new "Settings" facility.
- - Implemented the "SilentBell" setting.
- - Now XSettings is placed in the new "Settings" facility.
- - Added the "Advanced"->"Reduce heavy Graphic" setting.
- - Added the "Troubleshooting"->"Emulate WM window substrate" setting.
- -New facility that integrates the "ComSetup" and "XSettings" facilities.
XLitePro 1.9 Screenshot
XLitePro 1.9 Keywords
Bookmark XLitePro 1.9
XLitePro 1.9 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.