XMLFox Advance 3.7.03
XMLFox Advance 3.7.03 Ranking & Summary
XMLFox Advance 3.7.03 description
XMLFox Advance 3.7.03 is an effective utility which has the user-friendly interface and is designed for authoring, updating, exploring, well-formedness checking or validating XML documents.
XMLFox is an intuitive xml and xml schema(XSD) editor, allows the xml developer to create schemas and show a visual representation of what the xml document will look like for that schema.
XMLFox Editor is a delimiter-aware XML data editor with markup-aware cut-and-paste operations, undo, rectangular selection, clear diagnostics and other innovative attractive tools to handle common XML/XSD editing tasks.
Visual XML document editor, suited as a lightweight editor for document framework deployments. It features full XSD validation, but doesn't require a XSD (XML Schema Definition). XMLFox includes XML View, XML Tree, XML Grid, and XML Script modes for editing.
Features include drag and drop, and extensive find capabilities on text as well as on XML data. XMLFox is the tool for beginners to XSD schema (XML Schema Definition) as well as for professionals. It has visual Schema Tree representation that dynamically updates its XSD text. Those that need help in understanding schemas will find the Schema Tree inestimable, and developers maintaining other schemas will save hours of learning time with this XML editor. It is extremely configurable and fast enough.
- It allows you to convert XML encoding. Especially from/to UTF-16. Let's say you have XML file with "utf-8" encoding. Now by using XMLFox Advance you can easily convert whole "utf-8" encoded XML to "utf-16" encoding and vise versa. There are several other encodings are supported.
- The special interface on XML Tree view has been designed that allows modify XML record in a table/row representation in a Grid-style window.
- XMLFox Advance supports Validation an XML against an XSD schema. XML content could be validated against an XSD schema located inside your XML and against an XSD schema located outside as well.
- XMLFox Advance considers any XML file as a database. Since the XML is a database it has tables that are related to each other somehow. The tool provides Relationships interface window with the possibility to add/update/delete XML tables.
XMLFox Advance has a drop-down toolbar on Grid view pane. The following buttons are located on the toolbar:
- Create new table
- Table design: The Table Design Interface allows you to modify an existing table structure in your XML or create a new one. You can invoke the Table Design Interface by clicking on the drop-down Grid toolbar button when a table is selected. If you would like to save your updates that you made for tables structures you need to assign the XSD schema inside your XML first. The table structures will be stored in the XSD schema within your XML for further using. For this case the Table Design interface has the special "Assign XSD to XML now" button that allows you to do that.
- Filter: The XMLFox Advance Filter interface helps you to display only those records in an XML table that match one or more criteria. Instead of opening the whole table in Grid view and scanning the entire list, you can apply a filter.
- Relationships : The XMLFox Advance allows you to browse the Relationships between tables in XML. XMLFox Advance considers any XML file as a relational database. Since the XML is a database it has tables that are related to each other somehow. One of the strengths of a relational database is the ability to relate or associate information about various items in the database.
- Convert to: In XMLFox Advance you can output data to several other data format files. The Editor allows you export XML tables or whole XML to the following data files: TXT; convert into CSV (Comma Separated Value) file, convert into HTML page, create MS Access database, upload XML into SQL Server database, XML to PDF, and create Excel file. When you export XML you have the following two options:
- "Convert the current XML table only" that allows you export selected XML table.
- "Export whole XML according to its structure"
XSL designer interface: Besides editing and validating an XML document the XMLFox Advance allows you to generate special XSL document, which will accompany your final XML document with a template XSL style-sheet. Both of these files can be used for your further needs such as: web-applications, reports, presentations, and so on.
- Pentium 90 MHz (minimum) or faster (recommended)
- 32 MB RAM (minimum) or more (96 MB or more recommended)
- 50 MB free disk space (minimum) or more
- Net Framework 2.0 or higher
XMLFox Advance 3.7.03 Screenshot
XMLFox Advance 3.7.03 Keywords
Bookmark XMLFox Advance 3.7.03
XMLFox Advance 3.7.03 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.