XP-Antispy 3.97.3 Ranking & Summary
XP-Antispy 3.97.3 description
XP-Antispy 3.97.3 is a simple yet useful software which allows you to disable some built-in update and authentication `features` in WindowsXP.
For example, there`s a service running in the background which is called `Automatic Updates`. I don`t know what this service transfers from my machine to other machines on the internet, especially the MS ones. So I play it safe and disable such functions.
If you like, you can even disable these function manually, by going through the System and checking or unchecking some checkboxes. This will take you approximately half an hour. But why wasting time when a little neat utility can do the same in 1 minute?
XP-Antispy was successfully tested by many users and was found to disable all the known `Suspicious` Functions in WindowsXP.
- Added setting to disable the "customer experience improvement program (ceip)" that comes with Windows. This setting is only displayed if this 'service' is enabled (It's disabled by default).
- Updated setting to disable Java Script functionality in Acrobat Reader.
- Updated the Internet Explorer settings to also work on version 8.
- Added setting to disable the "Suggested Sites" feature of theInternet Explorer 8
- Some other bug fixes
XP-Antispy 3.97.3 Screenshot
XP-Antispy 3.97.3 Keywords
Bookmark XP-Antispy 3.97.3
XP-Antispy 3.97.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Driver Update Utility 2.1
- Goal Setting Template 2.0
- Microsoft Outlook 97 Switch Forms Utility Update
- Microsoft Windows 2000 Update: DCDiag.exe Utility
- Microsoft Windows 98 SE Update: 1394 Storage Suppl
- Apple AirPort Extreme Firmware 7.1.1
- Microsoft Windows Installer Cleanup Utility Update
- myPM Update 126.96.36.199