XPlica for SharePoint 2010 3.1.2
XPlica for SharePoint 2010 3.1.2 Ranking & Summary
XPlica for SharePoint 2010 3.1.2 description
XPlica for SharePoint 2010 3.1.2 is regarded as a convenient as well as simple to use tool which allows SharePoint list migration across your SharePoint 2007 / 2010 farms. XPlica supports migration of documents, document metadata properties, list items and associated metadata (including file attachments) from one SharePoint list to another. XPlica migrates SharePoint lists (including document & picture libraries), list items, folders, documents, version histories and metadata to the desired destination SharePoint server. You can perform migration of list contents from SharePoint 2003 / 2007 farms to SharePoint 2007 / 2010 farms.
- Selectively migrate SharePoint list contents to another SharePoint list residing in the same or different SharePoint serve
- Migrate list contents from SharePoint 2003 and SharePoint 2007 to SharePoint 2007 and SharePoint 2010
- Selectively migrate folders, documents, document versions and metadata
- Sync documents between SharePoint lists without the need to backup and restore items
- Preserve the source folder structure or re-structure contents during migration
- Migrate document versions along with the history information or the most recent version
- Update matching SharePoint column values automatically
- Associate new metadata stored in an external reference file (CSV / Excel / TXT format) to the respective documents / list items in SharePoin
- Retain the original Created Date, Last Modified Date, Created By, Modified By, Content types and Content Approval fields in the equivalent system fields in the destination list
- Run migration task using the command-line or Windows Task Scheduler interface
- Schedule migration process to run at specified intervals using built-in task scheduler interface
- Migration Paths
- XPlica supports the following content migration paths:
- Migrate folders, list items, files and metadata
- Migrate folders, list items and documents along with metadata to another SharePoint list based on the contents selected by the user using XPlica's explorer like interface.
- Migrate contents using a batch descriptor file
- Migrate folders, list items and documents along with metadata to another SharePoint list based on the sequential entries in the batch descriptor file.
- Update metadata using external metadata reference file
- Associate new metadata properties, including document name, custom column values etc. for each document or list item version, using the values specified in the metadata reference file. This feature is extremely useful for metadata cleansing before migrating the list contents to the new SharePoint location.
- Retain original metadata
- XPlica propagates the original metadata of documents and list items, including Created Date, Last Modified Date, Created By (Author), Modified By (Editor), Content Approval Status, and Approval Comments fields and assigns it to the respective system columns in the new SharePoint list. This feature is extremely useful if you like to retain the original metadata values in the respective SharePoint columns.
- Migrate versions
- XPlica migrates all versions (version history) or user specified document / list item versions along with its corresponding metadata to the destination SharePoint list.
- Tasks Manager
- XPlica creates migration tasks and maintains task history in a task oriented interface. Create a scheduled task or store the task settings and manually run the task on-demand. Keep track of all migration tasks performed using XPlica. Task Manager internally uses the familiar Windows Task Scheduler to run migration tasks at different time intervals - daily, monthly, weekly etc.
- Automate Tasks
- Run migration tasks from the command line (DOS prompt) or automate to run in a scheduled manner using the Windows Task Scheduler interface
- Windows 7 / Vista / XP (or) Windows Server 2008 / 2003 with the latest service packs and .NET Framework 2.0 or higher
- Microsoft Office 2007 Suite or Microsoft Office 2007 Compatibility Pack (required when importing Office 2007 format based file properties)
XPlica for SharePoint 2010 3.1.2 Screenshot
XPlica for SharePoint 2010 3.1.2 Keywords
Bookmark XPlica for SharePoint 2010 3.1.2
XPlica for SharePoint 2010 3.1.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.