Xshell 3.0 build 0260
Xshell 3.0 build 0260 Ranking & Summary
Xshell 3.0 build 0260 description
Xshell 3.0 build 0260 is described as a powerful tool for Windows platforms designed to help users gain access to Unix/Linux hosts easily and securely on a Windows workstation.
SSH (Secure Shell) protocol supports encryption and user authentication for secure connections over the Internet, and it replaces legacy protocols such as TELNET and RLOGIN. Xshell is designed to satisfy both beginners and advanced users. Its user interface is intuitive and it provides advanced users with powerful features such as local commands, searching with regular expressions, dynamic port forwarding, and international languages.
- Secures network connections against malicious attacks.
- Xshell supports SSH1/SSH2 protocols, password, and DSA/RSA public key user authentication methods, and encrypts all traffics with various encryption algorithms.
- Replaces insecure telnet clients.
- Xshell supports VT100, VT220, VT320, XTERM, LINUX, SCOANSI and ANSI terminal emulation and provides various terminal appearance options replacing legacy telnet clients.
- Supports secure connections for X11 and arbitrary TCP/IP applications.
- Xshell supports the port forwarding feature over the SSH tunneling mechanism, so that all TCP/IP applications can share the secure connection without any modification on the program.
- Supports SSH1, SSH2, SFTP, TELNET, RLOGIN and SERIAL protocols
- Runs on MS Windows 98/ME and NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista
- Supports OpenSSH and ssh.com SSH servers
- Multi-user configuration
- Keep alive option
- Supports Multi-session (Session tab, Session bar)
- Session Management
- Creates and manages session files for different hosts
- Provides Sessions dialog, address bar, local prompt, and shortcut to open sessions
- Provides a default session for quick connections
- Address bar supports URL commands and allows you to connect to a remote host with or without a saved session
- Start a session with Xactivator
- Automatic logon, wait & response scripts
- Folder and tree view support in the Sessions dialog box
- Establish connections to multiple hosts simultaneously
- RSA/DSA public key, Password, and Keyboard Interactive authentication methods
- RSA/DSA key generation wizard and import/export features
- SSH authentication agent forwarding using Xagent utility
- AES128/192/256, 3DES, BLOWFISH, CAST128, ARCFOUR, and RIJNDAEL encryption methods
- SHA1, SHA1-96, MD5, MD5-96, and RIPEMD160 MAC algorithms
- zlib compression
- Host key management dialog box
- User key management dialog box
- TCP/IP and X11 forwarding
- Dynamic port forwarding
- Tunneling bar allowing you to monitor active forwarding channels and add new rules for the current session
- Local Command
- Local Xshell prompt for advanced users
- Local commands such as open, ssh, telnet, and rlogin.
- Local Windows commands such as ping, ipconfig, netstat, and nslookup
- Escape to the local prompt while connecting to a remote host
- Supports VT100, VT220, VT320, XTERM, LINUX, SCOANSI, and ANSI terminals
- International output encoding
- Compose bar lets you send a string of text to multiple servers simultaneously
- Scroll buffer up to 32767 lines
- Text searching with regular expressions
- Scrolled copy
- Column selection
- Multi-byte support in copy & paste
- Delimiter is used when the terminal window is double clicked
- Triple click selects the whole line
- Bold font and ANSI color escape sequences
- Supports terminal (network) printing
- Configurable line spacing and margin of the terminal window
- Simple and powerful user interface
- Adjustable toolbar
- Color scheme edit/import/export feature
- Configurable cursor color and blinking speed
- Font bar allows you to select a preferred font on the fly
- Assign frequently used strings to Quick Command buttons
- Customizable Standard toolbar
- Status bar displays security-lock, selected session, network up/down traffic information
- Full Screen view (Alt + Enter)
- Interoperable with Xmanager program for X11 forwarding
- Interoperable with Xagent program for agent authentication and forwarding
- Interoperable with Xftp program for file transfer
- Editing scroll buffer text with Notepad
- Menu commands to cycle through Xshell windows
- File Management
- ZMODEM download and upload
- SFTP file transfer terminal provides a set of commands similar to the ones in UNIX/Linux for advanced users
- ASCII file upload
- Automatic session logging (including terminal code)
- Printing selected text, screen, or scroll buffer
- FIX: Zmodem download fails on the second trial
- Processor: Intel(R) 486DX compatible
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista
- Microsoft Windows: Terminal Server, Citrix MetaFrame for Windows
- Main memory: 8M bytes (recommends 16M bytes or more)
- Hard disk: 10M bytes minimum space available
- Network: TCP/IP Winsock 1.1 or later
- Required software: Internet Explorer®5.0 or later.
Xshell 3.0 build 0260 Screenshot
Xshell 3.0 build 0260 Keywords
Bookmark Xshell 3.0 build 0260
Xshell 3.0 build 0260 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.