z/Scope Anywhere 6.2 Build 11
z/Scope Anywhere 6.2 Build 11 Ranking & Summary
z/Scope Anywhere 6.2 Build 11 description
z/Scope Anywhere is a new Cybele Softwares Solution for multi-host multi-site Terminal Emulation access. It lets you connect to AS/400, IBM Mainframes and Unix/SSH servers from anywhere, no matter you are on the road, in a hotel room or simply at home.
z/Scope Anywhere works as a combination of a Public Service, a Terminal Emulator Client and Private Gateways. It passes through firewalls, proxies and NAT routers without compromising the security of your net, using the standard outgoing secure http (443) port.
- TN3270, TN5250, VT52, VT100, VT220, VT320, VT420 and ANSI protocols.
- Support for SSL 2.0, and 3.0 as well as TLS 1.0 security protocols.
- Support for SSH/SSH2 (Secure Shell) security protocols.
- Full multi-session FTP client also integrated into the tabbed interface.
- Integrated Printer Emulation. Send, queue, pause, cancel and even preview your prints!
- Open multiple emulation sessions simultaneously and switch between them quickly and easily using tabs or view up to 4 sessions together in tile view!
- HLLAPI Support
- Available in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Swedish.
- Collapsible panel for quick and direct access to connections.
- Screen History for convenient one-click access to previously visited screens.
- Unmatched look and feel and the most intuitive and user-friendly interface, now with the slickest skins.
Note: You need to create a user account in order to use z/Scope Anywhere.
z/Scope Anywhere 6.2 Build 11 Screenshot
z/Scope Anywhere 6.2 Build 11 Keywords
Bookmark z/Scope Anywhere 6.2 Build 11
z/Scope Anywhere 6.2 Build 11 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.