Z-WAMP 2.1.0 Ranking & Summary
Z-WAMP 2.1.0 description
Z-WAMP 2.1.0 brings you a convenient, easy and effective zero-install Web server package that runs on Windows. The project aims to provide the latest production/stable versions of Apache, MySQL, PHP, Adminer, MiniPerl, MongoDB, MemCached, SQLite, eAccelerator, and Alternative PHP Cache (APC) to boost server performance.
- Please make sure you remove all traces of other WAMP stacks installed on your Windows PC to prevent conflicts. Double check your PATH environment variable.
- To start using the software, simply unpack the ZIP archive in any directory on your hard disk - something like C:Program Files (x86)ZWAMP or C:Program FilesZWAMP. You can also transfer the files to a USB stick. If you prefer a non-portable setup, create a shortcut to zwamp.exe on your desktop, quick launch bar or the Start Menu, double-click the shortcut and you're done with the setup! Z-WAMP will create a virtual drive on your computer (Z: usually) and an icon should appear immediately in your system tray. Right-click on this icon to access all features of the Z-WAMP stack.
- Once the Web server is up, you can drop all your Web site files in the /web directory. Type http://localhost in your Web browser's address bar and you now have a working Web site.
- If you want Z-WAMP to run automatically every time you log into your computer, simply enable the "Run on Windows startup" option.
- If you wish to uninstall the package, it's as simple as deleting the folder where you installed it.
Z-WAMP 2.1.0 Screenshot
Z-WAMP 2.1.0 Keywords
Bookmark Z-WAMP 2.1.0
Z-WAMP 2.1.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.