zFTPServer Suite 3.3
zFTPServer Suite 3.3 Ranking & Summary
zFTPServer Suite 3.3 description
zFTPServer is a multi threaded Windows FTP server that is designed to use little CPU and memory.zFTPServer Suite is a FTP server witch allows you to transfer files.
Although being extremely simple to use, there exists an advanced configurations mode which should satisfy every need. It offers all the standard FTP server features.
- Virtual filesystem: Possible to mount any disk drive or directories at anywhere within the home directory of a user or group. This makes it possible to for instance merge several directories so they seem as one.
- Automatic updates: The server will update automatically when a new version is available (optional).
- Remote administration: The server and graphical user interface is separated which easily enables remote maintenance of the server.
- Ultrafast transfer speed: More than 11MByte/sec. average on 100MBit LAN, outperformes most of the "famous" windows ftp servers.
- Passive mode host / ip option: Ability to specify a host name for a server with dynamic ip adress to use in passive mode, e.g. myserver.no-ip.com
- Powerful user and group account management: Users and Groups may join multiple number of groups simultaneously.
- Support for upload balancing: With the virtual filesystem users uploads may end up where there is space.
- Advanced IP-Access management: Access rights with respect to ip adresses or domain names may be specified, granting or denying access from specific locations.
- Advanced Account expiration: Accounts can be expired after a specific criteria has been fullfilled. Criterias include expiration after a specific date, after a specified number of days/weeks/months has passed, number of downloads performed and more.
- 10 days trial.
zFTPServer Suite 3.3 Screenshot
zFTPServer Suite 3.3 Keywords
Bookmark zFTPServer Suite 3.3
zFTPServer Suite 3.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.