ZOC Terminal 6.12
ZOC Terminal 6.12 Ranking & Summary
ZOC Terminal 6.12 description
ZOC Terminal 6.12 is considered as a professional and useful tool designed as a telnet/SSH/SSH2 client and terminal emulator. It's functions like tabbed sessions, scrollback, host directory and solidly implemented emulations make it the preferred tool for people who have to access Unix shell accounts from a Windows platform.
Linux admins will feel like sitting on their native console with ZOC's support for colors, meta-keys and local printing. Besides that, it features widely used terminal emulations like vt102, vt220, and several types of ANSI and not so widely used ones like TN3270, Wyse, TVI, and Sun's CDE. ZOC also features major file transfer protocols like X-, Y- Zmodem as well as Kermit and SCP. All these are offered in solid implementations, which leave nothing to be desired.
- User Interface
- Tabbed sessions
- Overview screen to show thumbnails of all open sessions
- "Colorful tabs" feature to tint user interface elements with different colors depending on which host is connected
- Host directory (with full option set for each entry and automatic login)
- User button bar to map texts, scripts, phone book entries, external protocols and shell commands to buttons (incl. button assistant)
- F-Macro keys for texts, scripts, phone book entries, external shell commands, etc.
- Local typing (entry field with history e.g. to type commands)
- Completely remappable keyboard
- Various logging and scroll back functions
- Keyboard mode for bbs door programs (doorway mode)
- Secure Shell (SSH V1/V2) with public/private key authentication and port forwarding (tunneling)
- Telnet (RFC-Telnet, pure TCP sockets, SSL-Telnet)
- Modem via serial port and TAPI (Windows modem)
- ISDN via CAPI V2.0 (including X.25 and X.31 support)
- File transfer via Ascii, Xmodem, Ymodem, Zmodem, Kermit, SCP
- Data trace on device level (user dump and binary mode)
- Translation of inbound/outbound characters
- Linux (Xterm) console-like (including UTF8, colors and full keyboard)
- Xterm emulation with mouse support (e.g. for use with Midnight Commander)
- VT52, VT100, VT102, VT220 (complete implementation incl. print through, keyboard and ANSI colors)
- ANSI-BBS, ANSI-SCO, Avatar
- IBM like TN3270 and TN5250
- QNX V4
- Wyse 30, 50, 60
- TVI 9xx (TVI 920, TVI 925, TVI 950)
- Full support for line graphics when using any font
- AutoLogin (recorded login procedures from the host directory)
- REXX language for scripting (fully featured programming language with over 75 extensions to control the terminal emulator)
- DDE support allows ZOC to act as a communication server (Windows)
- AppleScript support with access to all internal script commands (Mac OS X)
- AutoMacros (text/functions invoked by typing certain text)
- AutoReplies (text/functions invoked by receiving certain text)
- Low use of resources.
- LAN installation (LAN licensing and shared installations)
- Administrator friendly (can be preconfigured and/or functionally restricted)
- Fully 32-bit multithreaded program
- Complete online documentation
- Uninstall program
- Low use of resources.
- Windows 9x/ME/NT4/2000/2003/2008XP/Vista.
- 5 MB disk space, Pentium II,128 MB.
ZOC Terminal 6.12 Screenshot
ZOC Terminal 6.12 Keywords
Bookmark ZOC Terminal 6.12
ZOC Terminal 6.12 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.