10-Strike Network Inventory Explorer 3.83
10-Strike Network Inventory Explorer 3.83 Ranking & Summary
10-Strike Network Inventory Explorer 3.83 description
10-Strike Network Inventory Explorer 3.83 is a helpful and smart tool that can be used to track hardware and software on network computers and is designed for Microsoft Windows network administrators.
It allows you to maintain the inventory database of network computers. The program easily finds network computers and adds them to the inventory database. You can view the hardware and software configuration of network computers remotely, track and watch the configuration changes, generate various reports.
- Inventory Hardware - Create the inventory database with the hardware installed on remote computers: CPU, memory size, hard drives, partitions, CD/DVD drives, videocards, USB flash drives, etc. Create reports on the hardware configurations. Export data to external database.
- Inventory Software - Create reports on the availability of particular programs and number of copies installed on network computers. Create reports on versions of operating systems, installed updates and bug-fixes, codecs, startup programs, etc.
- Plan and Prepare Hardware Upgrades - Create reports on computers with insufficient RAM size or disk space (e.g., all computers with less than 1 GB of RAM). Similarly, you can create reports on computers with particular CPU models, video cards, or printers.
- Track Hardware Changes on Network Computers - View and analyze configuration changes, save reports. Discover when users connect a new USB flash or HDD drives to their computers, or when they change the hardware in their computers. Be notified on the hardware changes via a screen message, sound, or e-mail.
- Track Software Changes on Network Computers - Discover what new software was installed by users on network computers. Audit startup programs on network computers. Be notified on the software changes via a screen message, sound, or e-mail.
- Generate Hardware and Software Reports - 10-Strike Network Inventory Explorer contains a powerful report generator which allows you to create professional-looking hardware and software reports in various file formats for a single computer or for a group of computers. You can configure inventory items to be included in the reports. See examples of hardware and software reports generated by the program. The program contains more than 60 ready-to-use reports on hardware and software including antivirus reports. You can create your own report templates.
- Export Inventory Data to External Database - Analyze the inventory data deeper. The program exports the inventory data to the following databases: MS SQL, MS Access, Postgre, Linter, etc. Intergate this program with your MIS system or help desk.
- Fixed the "Invalid filename" error on the program start.
10-Strike Network Inventory Explorer 3.83 Screenshot
10-Strike Network Inventory Explorer 3.83 Keywords
Bookmark 10-Strike Network Inventory Explorer 3.83
10-Strike Network Inventory Explorer 3.83 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.