10-Strike Network Monitor 1.4
10-Strike Network Monitor 1.4 Ranking & Summary
10-Strike Network Monitor 1.4 description
The program helps you to detect failures in time, and thus ensure a prompt response to various events. Network monitoring chart. The program's functionality is based on periodic polling of devices by sending them an ICMP packet (ping), attempting to connect to the required TCP port over the network, checking a database or a switch (via the SNMP protocol), etc.
Depending on the result that function has returned, the device being polled obtains a corresponding status. If the check is successful its color is displayed green; if failed – it appears in red.
You can set up the program's response to particular events (device or service on/off). These may include: displaying a message, playing a sound, running external programs, writing a record to log, sending SMS to a mobile phone, sending an e-mail message, restarting/shutting down a service or a computer.
The application can respond to network events several ways:
- Displaying a message on the screen
- Sending a message over E-mail
- Sending an SMS
- Playing a sound alarm
- Launching an external application with parameters
- Executing VB and JS scripts
- Recording to a log file
- Recording to Event Log
- Restarting / Stopping / Running service on remote host
- Rebooting / Turning off / Turning on computer.
- Added the network monitoring settings backup copy creation and restoring. You can use this function for migrating the network monitor program from one computer to another.
- Added checking the program for updates on web site.
- Added ability to select predefined OID values in the SNMP monitoring check settings (disk space, CPU load, CPU number, etc.).
- Added help topics on all the monitoring checks available in the program.
Requirements: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008 supported.
10-Strike Network Monitor 1.4 Screenshot
10-Strike Network Monitor 1.4 Keywords
Bookmark 10-Strike Network Monitor 1.4
10-Strike Network Monitor 1.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.