10-Strike Network Monitor 1.6
10-Strike Network Monitor 1.6 Ranking & Summary
10-Strike Network Monitor 1.6 description
The program's functionality is based on periodic polling of devices by sending them an ICMP packet (ping), attempting to connect to the required TCP port over the network, checking a database or a switch (via the SNMP protocol), etc. Depending on the result that function has returned, the device being polled obtains a corresponding status. If the check is successful its color is displayed green; if failed – it appears in red.
You can set up the program's response to particular events (device or service on/off). These may include: displaying a message, playing a sound, running external programs, writing a record to log, sending SMS to a mobile phone, sending an e-mail message, restarting/shutting down a service or a computer.
- Displaying a message on the screen
- Sending a message over E-mail
- Sending an SMS
- Playing a sound alarm
- Launching an external application with parameters
- Executing VB and JS scripts
- Recording to a log file
- Recording to Event Log
- Restarting / Stopping / Running service on remote host
- Rebooting / Turning off / Turning on computer.
- Added configuring the program settings folder path.
- Added group operations in the host tree: deleting, viewing state, adding monitoring checks, etc. Hold the CTRL button to select several hosts in the tree.
- Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/7
10-Strike Network Monitor 1.6 Screenshot
10-Strike Network Monitor 1.6 Keywords
Bookmark 10-Strike Network Monitor 1.6
10-Strike Network Monitor 1.6 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.