Advanced Modem Data Logger 2.1.2 Build 828
Advanced Modem Data Logger 2.1.2 Build 828 Ranking & Summary
Advanced Modem Data Logger 2.1.2 Build 828 description
Advanced Modem Data Logger dials with help of AT or TAPI modems and collects a data from remote devices to disk or to other targets.
A modem (modem) is a device for converting digital information into an analog signal (MOdulation) for sending it via analog communications lines and converting the received analog signal back into a digital one (DEModulation). It has other functions as well, the main ones are error correction and data compression.
The first mode provides additional signals modems use to check data on both ends of the line and throw away unmarked information and the second one compresses information for it to be sent in a quicker and clearer way and then restores it on the receiving modem.
Advanced Modem Data Logger can work with various USB, GSM, PCI or RS232 modems, that support AT commands or have TAPI drivers.The program is designed to send/receive data between computer and a device using a modem. Data exchange is carried out according to a task schedule.
Advanced Modem Data Logger captures modem data, custom processes it to your needs, then extracts variables with the data from data packets and transfers the data to a text or binary file, database, DDE, OPC or any Windows either by sending keystrokes to the applications window.
With Advanced Modem Data Logger youll be able to easily monitor and log your modem data.
- Capability to log data from multiple modems at the same time. Our data logger can collect data from multiple remote devices simultaneously, because the program can work with multiple modems simultaneously. Each modem may have fully different settings and a schedule;
- Universal. Supports AT and TAPI devices. Most modern USB, GSM, PCI, RS232 modems support both interfaces. Old modems, that doesnt have a TAPI driver can be controlled with help of AT commands;
- Variable data receive. Captures binary and text data from remote points;
- Extended logging features. Outputs received data without any changes to a log file. Supports date/time stamping;
- Visualization. The program allows to display all received data in the program window. You can customize data view options;
- Schedule. You can configure a schedule for each modem. The scheduler has many options and for example allows to dial phone numbers every minute, hour, day or at the specified time;
- Advanced data parsers. Allow you to parse, filter and format your data. You may define simple rules or use powerful regular expressions;
- MS Excel. Data export to ready-to-use MS Excel files;
- Databases support. Exporting data to MSSQL, MySQL, ODBC-compatible database (MS SQL, Oracle, MS Access, dBase and others);
- Industrial real-time export capabilities. Advanced Modem Data Logger can run as DDE or OPC server and can public all received data;
- Program message logging Writing to a file all program messages, so you may diagnose errors and warning;
- Plug-ins. Many plug-in modules that extending program features;
- Simple, menu-driven step by step set-up Programming is not required to configure the software to collect data;
- Windows service mode. Unlike most other serial logging applications, Advanced Modem Data Logger can run as a service so that it starts as soon as the operating system starts and doesnt require a user to log in and run it. It will continue to run even as users logon and logoff the workstation.
- One or more RS232, USB, PCI or GSM modems.
- 65 k data in spy mode
- 100 data packets can be send to plugins
- After 2 hours, the application has to be restarted
- nag screen
- Logging of multiple modems at the same time
Advanced Modem Data Logger 2.1.2 Build 828 Screenshot
Advanced Modem Data Logger 2.1.2 Build 828 Keywords
Bookmark Advanced Modem Data Logger 2.1.2 Build 828
Advanced Modem Data Logger 2.1.2 Build 828 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Advanced Modem Data Logger 188.8.131.520
- Advanced Modem Data Logger 2.3.4 build 820
- Advanced Modem Data Logger 184.108.40.2067
- Advanced Modem Data Logger 220.127.116.115
- Advanced Modem Data Logger 18.104.22.1680
- Advanced Modem Data Logger Professional 2.0.0 build 28
- Advanced Modem Data Logger Lite 2.0.0 build 28
- Advanced Modem Data Logger 22.214.171.124