Advanced Modem Data Logger 2.5.4 Build 415
Advanced Modem Data Logger 2.5.4 Build 415 Ranking & Summary
Advanced Modem Data Logger 2.5.4 Build 415 description
Advanced Modem Data Logger 2.5.4 Build 415 is depicted as a handy, smart and efficient application which can work with various USB, GSM, PCI or RS232 modems, that support AT commands or have TAPI drivers.
The software dials with help of AT or TAPI modems and collects a data from remote devices to disk or to other targets. Their program is designed to send/receive data between a computer and a device using a modem. Data exchange is carried out according to a schedule.
Advanced Modem Data Logger captures modem data, custom processes it to your needs, then extracts variables with the data from data packets and transfers the data to a text or binary file, database, DDE, OPC, Excel or any Windows either by sending keystrokes to the application's window.
- Advanced Modem Data Logger is based on the logging engine of their favorite product Advanced Serial Data Logger and therefore inherits all base features, but apart from Advanced Serial Data Logger that works with serial ports (RS232 or RS485) only Advanced Modem Data Logger works with AT and TAPI compatible modems.
- Capability to log data from multiple modems at the same time. Their data logger can collect data from multiple remote devices simultaneously, because the program can work with multiple modems simultaneously. Each modem may have fully different settings and a schedule;
- Universal. Supports AT and TAPI devices. Most modern USB, GSM, PCI, RS232 modems support both interfaces. Old modems, that doesn't have a TAPI driver can be controlled with help of AT commands;
- Variable data receive. Captures binary and text data from remote points;
- Extended logging features. Outputs received data without any changes to a log file. Supports date/time stamping;
- Visualization. The program allows to display all received data in the program window. You can customize data view options;
- Schedule. You can configure a schedule for each modem. The scheduler has many options and for example allows to dial phone numbers every minute, hour, day or at the specified time;
- Advanced data parsers. Allow you to parse, filter and format your data. You may define simple rules or use powerful regular expressions;
- MS Excel. Data export to ready-to-use MS Excel files;
- Databases support. Exporting data to MSSQL, MySQL, ODBC-compatible database (MS SQL, Oracle, MS Access, dBase and others);
- Industrial real-time export capabilities. Advanced Modem Data Logger can run as DDE or OPC server and can public all received data;
- Program message logging Writing to a file all program messages, so you may diagnose errors and warning;
- Plug-ins. Many plug-in modules that extending program features;
- Simple, menu-driven step by step set-up Programming is not required to configure the software to collect data;
- Various OS. Works on all Windows versions 9x/Me/NT/2000/XP/Vista, including x86 and x64 platforms.
- Windows service mode. Unlike most other serial logging applications, Advanced Modem Data Logger can run as a service so that it starts as soon as the operating system starts and doesn't require a user to log in and run it. It will continue to run even as users logon and logoff the workstation.
- It is extremely easy to use! The configuration process is fully menu driven and has complete, context sensitive, on-line help. You can easily customize all input to your exact specifications. Once you see how easy it is to use Advanced Modem Data Logger, you will never again take data readings by hand!
- One of the following operation systems are necessary to run the program:
- Windows 95 (needed to install the last comctrl.dll update)
- Windows 95 OSR2;
- Windows 98;
- Windows Me.
- If you'll use the software on the following OS, then you need administrator privileges for registration and installation:
- Windows NT4 (SP4 and above).
- Windows 2000 Professional;
- Windows 2000 Server;
- Windows XP x86 and x64;
- Windows 2003 Server x86 and x64;
- Windows Vista (all editions) x86 and x64.
- You'll also need installed Internet Explorer 5.0 or later to look help on the program.
Advanced Modem Data Logger 2.5.4 Build 415 Screenshot
Advanced Modem Data Logger 2.5.4 Build 415 Keywords
Bookmark Advanced Modem Data Logger 2.5.4 Build 415
Advanced Modem Data Logger 2.5.4 Build 415 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.