Alchemy Eye 10.0
Alchemy Eye 10.0 Ranking & Summary
Alchemy Eye 10.0 description
Alchemy Eye 10.0 is a network monitor which continuously monitors network server availability and performance. In the event of network errors, Alchemy Eye can alert the network administrator by cell phone or pager BEFORE problems get seriously out of hand.
This helps protect your company's data and reduces the likelihood of costly network failures. If a server goes down, Alchemy Eye automatically notifies the network administrator and writes a detailed log file.
1. Alchemy Eye automatically notifies the Network Administrator about server malfunction events. In the case of a network failure this network monitor can:
- Send email alerts
- Send messages to WinPopup application or Windows NT/2000/XP Messenger Service
- Restart remote computers or services
- Execute SQL scripts
- Execute programs
- Play sounds
- Execute VBScript programs
- Send SMS
- Send messages to pager
- Notify ICQ users
- Fire plugin events
2. Console separated from the monitor: you can run the program console (graphical front end) and monitoring engine (faceless back end) on different computers, connecting console to the monitoring engine thru Internet or TCP/IP-enabled network. This allows you, having the monitoring engine in one physical location, connect to it from almost everywhere (including the home computer) and check the status of your servers.
3. Configurable log files: Alchemy Eye network monitor can log application events to a log file. Different log file detail levels (none/normal/full) and log file formats (text or HTML) can be configured to suit your needs.
4. Server availability reports: With Alchemy Eye you can build server availability reports showing how long your servers were unavailable, what network errors occured during the monitoring and much, much more. Moreover, with the new version of the network monitor program you can create your own statistics reports or order new reports from Alchemy Lab!
5. Network Scanner: Network Scanner is a useful feature that allows you to automatically add network devices to your server list and network map. It scans your network hosts in specified IP address range using different protocols and services, such as ICMP, SNMP, SMB, HTTP, FTP, Telnet and others. Based on the scanned data, this utility detects type of the device (server, workstation, switch, router etc.) and suggests to add the detected devices to the existing server list and network map. You can choose different protocols and services to check and specify the device type. Network Scanner is able to make easier the network administrator's work in large networks.
- Added: Launching processes on remote PCs.
- Fixed: User permissions GUI
Requirements: A standard PC
Alchemy Eye 10.0 Screenshot
Alchemy Eye 10.0 Keywords
Bookmark Alchemy Eye 10.0
Alchemy Eye 10.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.