Alchemy Eye Pro 11.2
Alchemy Eye Pro 11.2 Ranking & Summary
Alchemy Eye Pro 11.2 description
Alchemy Eye Pro 11.2 is described as an advanced yet easy to use version of Alchemy Eye, network server and bandwidth monitor that continuously monitors network server availability and performance and notifies the Network Administrator in the case of the network errors.
In addition to the monitoring types included in the standard version of Alchemy Eye, the PRO version is able to monitor and control processes (running programs) on remote Windows NT computers.
- Monitors ALL Server Functions
- On any type of server, Alchemy Eye monitors server functions using more than 50 protocols and services, including:
- ICMP (ping)
- NT Event Log
- HTTP(S)/FTP URL
- Free Disk Space
- NT Service State
- Oracle Server
- MS SQL Server
- SQL query result
- Any SQL server thru ODBC
- External application execution
- File existence
- Network Administrator Alerts
- Alchemy Eye automatically notifies the Network Administrator about server malfunction events. In the case of a network failure this network monitor can execute actions of more than 18 different types, including:
- Send email alerts
- Send Windows messages
- Restart computers or services
- Execute SQL scripts
- Execute programs
- Execute VBScript programs
- Send SMS
- Notify ICQ users
- Fire plugin events
- These timely alerts help to minimize network downtime and keep small problems from snowballing into serious, debilitating network issues. If the function list above does not contain the alert type you need, please check out the program's plugins section.
- Console Separated From the Monitor
- Since version 9.3 the you can run the program console (graphical front end) and monitoring engine (faceless back end) on different computers, connecting console to the monitoring engine thru Internet or TCP/IP-enabled network. This allows you, having the monitoring engine in one physical location, connect to it from almost everywhere (including the home computer) and check the status of your servers.
- Configurable Log Files
- Alchemy Eye can log application events to a log file. Different log file detail levels (none/normal/full) and log file formats (text or HTML) can be configured to suit your needs.
- Server Availability Reports
- With Alchemy Eye you can build server availability reports showing how long your servers were unavailable, what network errors occured during the monitoring and much, much more. Moreover, with the new version of the network monitor program you can create your own statistics reports or order new reports from Alchemy Lab!
- Network Scanner
- Network Scanner is an Alchemy Eye tool that scans your network hosts, detects types of the devices found (server, workstation, switch, router etc.) and suggests to add the detected devices to the existing monitor list. Please check this screenshot for more information about the Network Scanner.
- Improved: The program now encrypts the contents of the server list .KHW file
- Fixed: If there was a monitor in a certain folder, and the user selected the ALL MONITORS folder and moved that monitor to the ALL MONITORS folder, the program showed two copies of that monitor on the screen
- Windows All
Alchemy Eye Pro 11.2 Screenshot
Alchemy Eye Pro 11.2 Keywords
Bookmark Alchemy Eye Pro 11.2
Alchemy Eye Pro 11.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.