Antamedia Bandwidth Manager 2.6.2
Antamedia Bandwidth Manager 2.6.2 Ranking & Summary
Antamedia Bandwidth Manager 2.6.2 description
Antamedia Bandwidth Manager 2.6.2 is developed to be a helpful and beneficial program which makes it possible for you to set download and upload limits and speeds for all users in your network. Save on Internet costs. Protect your business by preventing and logging access to blacklisted websites.
- Easy Setup
- Windows based with full suppor
- Use any Windows PC with two network cards to install your Bandwidth Management gateway. It works with virtually all hardware you already have in your network.
- No client software installatio
- Control wired and wireless computers, phones and devices without any client software installation. Independent of the client operating system.
- Setup Wizard
- Easily configures most important options. Wizard will help you to share your Internet connection using Bandwidth Manager NAT feature, instructs you how to configure the computers in your network, personalize your Bandwidth Manager so you can start providing service immediately.
- Number of Simultaneous Connection: 50
- After registering HotSpot software you can configure number of simultaneous connections. Demo version limits this number to 3, along with restart time restrictions.
- Control your bandwidth:
- Lower Internet costs by controlling bandwidth
- Define the upload and download rates for the entire network or individual users. Allow new users to access the network with default speeds, or limit Internet access only to known users to save on bandwidth costs.
- Manage download and upload limits
- Easily configure download and upload speed for all users in the system, or configure individual user accounts. For example, all students get 100 Kb/s while teachers gets 1 Mbit/s.
- Manage bandwidth quota limits
- Configure available bandwidth quota limits for all users, for selected users only, or allow unlimited quota for desired users. A Bandwidth quota is configured in Mbytes for every user and represents the total amount of available traffic.
- Manage daily limits
- Easily assign monthly limits, daily limits, or both. Example: user can download 5 GB monthly, with 100 MB daily limit.
- Fixed MAC
- Limit an account so it can login only from one computer. If MAC address does not exist yet, it will be stored in the first login. From that moment, a user has to use the same computer.
- MAC and IP Whitelist
- Enables specified computers (identified by MAC address of network card) to pass-through the Bandwidth Manager. For example: allow your home computer to acquire access without any limitations.
- Host Whitelist
- user can browse specified host sites without authentication. You can allow browsing of company website with advertisement free of charge. If users wants to find out more, login will be required.
- Easy to manage:
- Highly Flexible User Accounts
- Create users and configure download and upload rate, available time and bandwidth quota, assign daily limits for time and quota, limit number of daily logins in the system, expiration date, multilogin, autologin, inactivity timeout, allowed time of day for login, and many more options.
- Advanced User and Autologin Settings
- Allow login in specified time interval, configure pause between logins, maximum allowed logins, expiration date, bandwidth quota daily limit, daily time usage limit, maximum daily logins.
- Control unknown users in your network
- Auto login feature automates login process for unknown users on your network (who does not have user profile). Automatically logged-in users gets specified download and upload rate, quota, daily limits etc.
- Configure fixed IP or MAC devices
- Grant Internet access to devices with known IP or MAC. If an IP/MAC is found in the database, the computer is logged in and displayed in the list.
- Multiple Location Support
- Connect all your locations in one network and use the same database. Users will be able to use their remaining time on any of the locations. For example, WISP can use multiple Internet lines in different parts of the city and connect all locations in one network and one database.
- Login Password
- To access all software options, the administrator must enter a password. Staff will not be able to access and modify account details if not authorized.
- Monitor your users activity:
- Watch online activity per user
- Real time user activity shows download, upload, remaining data transfer quota, time usage. Activity is updated each second for each user account, IP and MAC address.
- Connection Log
- Check-out connection attempts in your network. Every device connection is stored in the log with IP, MAC, Port and time. If the user device is known and allowed to use the Internet, it’s automatically logged in and displayed in the connection list.
- Activity Log
- Bandwidth Manager stores different actions, including session start and stop, time of login attempts etc. Database is encoded and protected from unauthorized modifications.
- Get Real-time usage reports
- Know all your bandwidth statistics and usage including who is using it, how long, and what they are doing. Check the number of logins per day, time usage, download or upload trends
- Keep your network secure:
- Customize restricted page
- Restricted page is displayed in the customer browser when a customer tries to access restricted website.
- CPU 1.7 Ghz
- 512 MB RAM memory
Antamedia Bandwidth Manager 2.6.2 Screenshot
Antamedia Bandwidth Manager 2.6.2 Keywords
Bookmark Antamedia Bandwidth Manager 2.6.2
Antamedia Bandwidth Manager 2.6.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.