Axessh 4.1 Ranking & Summary
Axessh 4.1 description
Axessh is a SSH client and a superb terminal emulator/telnet client for Windows.
The program provides SSH capabilities to Axessh without sacrificing any of existing functionality. Furthermore, Axessh has been developed entirely outside of the USA, and can be sold anywhere in the world (apart from places where people arent allowed to own cryptographic software).
SSH is the industry standard for remote logins. It addresses most of the critical issues which concerns most users while on the internet ; cyber hackers stealing passwords and other important information.
Axessh brings you Typical remote system administration, file transfers, and access to corporate resources over the Internet. It bring Security to a PC and a company Lan/Wan or Intranet.
PC Hardware & Software Requirements
￭ A standard 32-bit (i386, i486 or Pentium) IBM PC or fully compatible
￭ 8 Mbytes RAM
￭ Color graphics controller supporting SVGA video modes
￭ Mouse Unit compatible with Microsoft Windows
￭ 3 Mbytes free hard disk space
￭ TCP/IP protocols over Ethernet or Serial port connection
￭ Virtual terminal protocol Telnet
￭ SSH1 encryption protocol
￭ Login account on the host machine
- Compatible with SSH protocol version 2.0 (a SSH2-client based on OpenSSH 3.4)
- Compatible with SSH protocol version 1.5
- Ciphers(for the SSH1-client): 3DES, Blowfish, DES, RC4
- Ciphers(for the SSH2-client): 3DES, Blowfish, CAST128, ARCFOUR, AES128, AES192, AES256-cbc
- Authentication using password
- Authentication RSA
- Compression support
- Connection forwarding, including full support for X-protocol connection forwarding
- "Dynamic Forwarding" which provides other tasks on the same PC with requested port forwarding
- This demo operates 30 minutes per run. After a 30 minutes session you need to restart Axessh.
- Added SSH-server SSHD to the package. The new facility is implemented to provide, secure forwarding between two local networks without UNIX machines.
Axessh 4.1 Screenshot
Axessh 4.1 Keywords
Bookmark Axessh 4.1
Axessh 4.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.