BWMeter 5.0.0 Ranking & Summary
BWMeter 5.0.0 description
BWMeter 5.0.0 appears as a powerful tool that measures and displays all traffic on your network. Unlike other products, it can analyze the data packets (where they come from, where they go, which port and protocol they use). This makes it possible to distinguish between local and internet traffic for example.
BWMeter can create statistics for all computers in your network, measuring and displaying all internal network traffic as well as download and upload from the internet. You can even define filters which show your transfer with certain internet addresses (e.g. to see how much data you download from your favorite news server).
BWMeter is ideal for home users to get an overview of how much bandwidth they use, as well as small to large businesses, where one computer can maintain the statistics of downloaded / uploaded data of all computers in the network.
- Graphical and numerical display of bandwidth
- User definable filters for measuring bandwidth
- User definable graphs to visualize bandwidth
- Can monitor all network interfaces / adapters
- Can monitor and display all traffic on the network
- Filter by network address, port, application, etc.
- Firewall mode (interactive and silent)
- Traffic control, access control and speed limits
- Creates daily, weekly, monthly and yearly statistics
- Shows statistics of other computers running BWMeter
- Alerts and notifications
- Creates statistics of all local network and internet traffic
- Shows hostile internet traffic (hackers, viruses, etc.)
- Statistics can be exported / imported
- Easy installation and configuration with default options
- Supports LAN, WAN, VPN, ADSL, xDSL, Modem, Dial-Up, etc.
- Can run as a Service (Windows NT, 2000, XP and 2003 only)
- Absolute flexibility
- Many options for full customization
- Now with full Windows 7 and 64 bit support!
- New: filter by application (firewall feature)
- New: firewall mode (interactive and silent)
- New: updated network driver (fixes incompatibility issues)
- New: significantly improved performance for high speed networks
- New: alert text for displaying current alert value
- New: alert mode for traffic over last 30 days, etc.
- New: alert now supports activating speed limits in remote filters
- New: filter displays current speed limit values
- New: filters can be enabled / disabled in general filter options
- New: alerts can be enabled / disabled in general alert options
- New: significantly decreased memory consumption
- New: optimized main dialog
- Fix: remote statistics not always accurate
- Fix: remote statistics stopped working when local IP address changes
- Fix: many other bug fixes and improvements
- 10 MB of free harddisk space
- Supported operating systems:
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 x64
- Windows Home Server
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2003 x64
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2008 x64
BWMeter 5.0.0 Screenshot
BWMeter 5.0.0 Keywords
Bookmark BWMeter 5.0.0
BWMeter 5.0.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.