Capturix NetWorks 2011 8.04 Buid 184
Capturix NetWorks 2011 8.04 Buid 184 Ranking & Summary
Capturix NetWorks 2011 8.04 Buid 184 description
Capturix NetWorks 2011 8.04 Buid 184 is regarded as a flexible, supportive and handy network utility software which allows you to test and diagnose all common problems from any network. It brings a group of very useful tools such as System Information that can show all information related with a specific network card or connection, Speed Meter, Route Information, IP config, Send Mail, Port Scanner with port description that have thousands of Trojans port information and almost all protocols used for each port, Trace Route, Ping, command Tester, HTTP server, DNS Lookup and a worldwide WHOis client.
- NETWorks Version 1.3 or higher brings a new Exploit Scanner that tests Web servers for 30 diferent types of server hacking techniques.
- NETWorks Version 1.4 or higher brings a Bandwidth Log to help you find the period of the day(or hour) that bandwith is used.
- NETWorks Version 1.5 or higher brings a Connection Watcher software that allows you to monitor all current connections made by the computer or attempted from outside.
- NETWorks Version 1.6 or higher brings a IP calculator utility to manage and design the ip addresses of your network..
- NETWorks Version 1.7 or higher brings a Connection Spy utility to debug and watch a connection performed by other applications.
- NETWorks Version 1.8 or higher brings PingCheck , a very useful utility to check if a group of network devices are working. With PingCheck you create a list of IP addresses to be Pinged.
- After that the utility will ping that list in time periods adjusted by user; if there is an error on this check, the utility can send a E-mail or even an SMS to your mobile phone.
- NETWorks Version 1.9 or higher brings PingCheck without adjustable time out and a quick menu on Tray.
- NETWorks is a network utility software that ables you to test and diagnose all common problems from any network:
- System Information can show all information related with a specific network card or connection.
- Speed Meter is a bandwidth measure tool that ables you to see if your network is overloaded,
- Route information displays all addresses that your computer is connected.
- IP config releases and renew a IP address from a network card based on DHCP server.
- Send Mail performs a test to a SMTP server by sending a e-mail through a server, Listener is a feature that ables you to simulate a server by staying listening to a specific port (you can send data at any time).
- Port scanner consists of sending a message to each port, one at a time. The kind of response received indicates whether the port is used and can therefore be probed for weakness,
- Trace Route Trace Route, its a useful utility that traces the route of the information traveling form the host computer to the remote destination. This will allow you to pinpoint where the information is getting stuck or slowing down.
- Ping Short for Packet Internet Groper, a utility to determine whether a specific IP address is accessible. It works by sending a packet to the specified address and waiting for a reply. PING is used primarily to troubleshoot Internet connections.
- Command Tester ables you to perform a terminal tests to enter on a ANSI server like services, you can use to see if a computer responds to commands.
- HTTP Server this features allows you to check for the server version of a specific web server, this also returns a HTTP header from the server.
- DNS Lookup ables you to get a IP address from a host name or a host name from a IP address.
- WhoIs An Internet utility that returns information about a domain name or IP address. For example, if you enter a domain name such as NETWorks.com, whois will return the name and address of the domain's owner (in this case, Capturix Software Technologies). This application can make WhoIs for all domains available worldwide.
- Exploit Technique by which a vulnerability is used in the pursuit or achievement of some information assurance objective. It is common speech in this field to use the terms exploit and exploit script to refer to any mechanism, not just scripts, that uses a vulnerability. There are some requests that can break a web server.
- Bandwidth Log Technique used to analyse the network usage, this feature allows you to know which period of the day that have more network usage.
- Connection Watcher software that ables you to monitor all current connections made by the computer or atempted from outside.
- IP Calculator This calculator will calculate what subnet mask to use to get the required number of networks or nodes.
- Connection Spy This utility ables you to debug and watch a connection performed by other programs to a server. A socket bypass that works with any TCP/IP application.
- PingCheck is a very useful utility to check if a group of network devices are working, with PingCheck you create a list of IP addresses to be Ping.
- After that the utility will ping that list every period of time adjusted by user, if there is a error on this check, the utility can send a E-mail or even a SMS to your mobile phone.
Capturix NetWorks 2011 8.04 Buid 184 Screenshot
Capturix NetWorks 2011 8.04 Buid 184 Keywords
Bookmark Capturix NetWorks 2011 8.04 Buid 184
Capturix NetWorks 2011 8.04 Buid 184 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.