Central Control 6.5 Build 1207
Central Control 6.5 Build 1207 Ranking & Summary
Central Control 6.5 Build 1207 description
Central Control 6.5 Build 1207 is released to be a proper and easy to use remote administration tool for Fortres 101 and Clean Slate clients. Central Control gives you the ability to centrally store and manage Fortres Grand security configuration files for all of the users. With Central Control you can simply configure and manage both Fortres 101 and Clean Slate from one configuration screen anywhere on the network.
- Emergency Alert System
- Do you remember the last time there was an emergency and you did not have a good method to communicate with students and colleagues? For example, a severe weather emergency, an intruder in the school, a dangerous situation, or maybe you simply want to communicate the computers will be down for maintenance or a printer is out. With Central Control you can send a message to every person who is using a computer. The Emergency Alert System in Central Control quickly sends customizable announcement to each computer on the network. It is fast. It is easy. Everyone will be informed!
- You can set security based on computer or groups of computers. This allows you to configure security settings specific to how you want that computer used, regardless of the user. This is ideal to set lab computers with the same security.
- Security Settings Based On Computer
- Tip: Use Central Control to remotely update new builds of both Fortres 101 and Clean Slate.
- You can select users from any LDAP server and create configuration files based on groups and then assign users to these groups. Because the configuration files are stored on the server, the user's security settings are automatically retrieved regardless of which computer is used. This provides the option to have different levels of security based on user login. Conveniently, the settings will follow the user to any computer on the network.
- Security Settings Based On User Login
- Did you know that with Central Control you can remotely shut down, log off, and reboot remote computers?
- Clean Slate discards unwanted user changes at log off and reboot. Without Central Control you will need to touch every computer to change Clean Slate security settings.
- Central Control, in addition to providing a central location for a user's Clean Slate security configuration, also provides several useful tools you can use to remotely perform common tasks. Added features for Clean Slate include ability to configure security settings for all your computers in minutes; updating/upgrading installations; logging off, shutting down, or rebooting computers; disabling computer security at scheduled times; disabling security based on groups (either user or computers groups); and creating, deleting, and editing users and groups. By adding Central Control to Clean Slate you are adding convenience, benefits, and time to your busy work day.
- Adds Timesaving Benefits To Clean Slate
- Fortres 101 securely locks down computer access. Without Central Control you will need to touch every computer to change security settings.
- Central Control, in addition to providing a central location for a user's security configuration, also provides several useful tools you can use to remotely perform common tasks. Added features for Fortres 101 include ability to configure security settings for all your computers in minutes; updating/upgrading installations; logging off, shutting down, or rebooting computers; disabling computer security at scheduled times; disabling security based on groups (either user or computer groups); and creating, deleting, and editing users and groups. You can even execute any program to remote computers. By adding Central Control to Fortres 101 you are adding convenience, benefits, and time to your busy work day.
- Adds Timesaving Benefits To Fortres 101
- As the main administrator, you can set multiple usernames and password to determine access for other administrative users.
- This is ideal for allowing a teacher to alter security for the computers in her computer lab without affecting other computers. By providing a username and password to a teacher, you can set what that teacher is allowed to change and which computers she can alter. This makes everyone happy. You know all the computers are secure and the teacher can manager her own computer lab (within the confines of what you allow).
- You can be comfortable allowing others access to Central Control. With security access determined by username and password, you delegate which administrative tasks can be accessed.
- Multiple Levels Of Administrative Access
- Both Fortres 101 and Clean Slate allow Windows Critical Updates and Antivirus updates automatically. And, you can customize either product to allow any program to run updates while security is active. In the event you prefer to disable the security to schedule maintenance, Central Control provides great ease and flexibility.
- Individual downtime schedules are flexible allowing the administrator to choose which days of the week and the time of day the computer security should be disabled. If you are using both Fortres 101 and Clean Slate, you only need to set the schedule once. When you choose to disable the security, it applies to all Fortres Grand products that are integrated with Central Control.
- Schedule Security Downtime For Computer Maintenance
- All of these features are accessible from any client computer, allowing you to perform all of these tasks from your own workstation or any other computer running on the network. Central Control saves you times, provides valuable features, and enhances your Fortres 101 and Clean Slate security! Save valuable time by purchasing Central Control today.
- Effortlessly Manage Your Computer Security
- Processor: Pentium processor or equivalent
- Operating System: Windows Server 2000/2003/2008 compatible with any LDAP directory server
- Optional Network Directory: LDAP-compatible directory server (Active Directory, NDS, etc.) to retrieve network users and groups
- Memory: 64 MB of RAM
- Hard Disk: 10 MB of available hard-disk space
- Drive: CD-ROM or DVD drive (for installation)
- Network Card: Network card supported by operating system
- Firewall Requirements: Allow incoming TCP traffic on port 34347
Central Control 6.5 Build 1207 Screenshot
Central Control 6.5 Build 1207 Keywords
Bookmark Central Control 6.5 Build 1207
Central Control 6.5 Build 1207 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- ManageEngine Desktop Central 7.02
- Gizmo Central 2.7.8
- VirusBuster Central Management Solution 7.1.48
- BlackBox Professional 1.0 Build 176
- ManageEngine Desktop Central MSP 7.0 Build 70001 Beta
- BrowserObject .NET Control Gold Edition October.2010
- Checklan Central Admin SQL Ultimate 4.1.1
- Adventnet ManageEngine Desktop Central 7.0 Build 70117