cFosSpeed 6.61 Build 1882 Beta
cFosSpeed 6.61 Build 1882 Beta Ranking & Summary
cFosSpeed 6.61 Build 1882 Beta description
cFosSpeed 6.61 Build 1882 Beta is built to be a high quality and versatile Internet Accelerator which permits you to raise your throughput and reduce your Ping. cFosSpeed prevents one application (e.g. sending email) from choking all others, like telephone calls, chat, etc. It keeps your ping times low, so you can play online games and download files simultaneously.
All important data packets are automatically prioritized over unimportant ones. With the cFosSpeed program and protocol prioritization you can configure your applications ideally and/or add new Programs. Real-time analysis of your data: With the new status window you can easily recognize which data streams you are currently transfering.
- Improve your Ping for online games
- Keep your internet fast during heavy upload/download
- New: Improve mobile Internet
- Reduce audio/video streaming problems
- Improve VoIP speech quality
- Broadband: Cable and DSL
- Narrow band: Modem and ISDN
- Mobile (UMTS, WIMAX, HSDPA, W-CDMA, WCDMA, CDMA, CDMA2000, 3G Mobile, HSCSD)
- DSL, PPPoE
- DSL, PPPoA (Vcmux and LLC)
- DSL, PPTP
- IP over AAL
- RFC1483/2684 bridged
- Router and dial-up connections
- LAN and WLAN
- Router and Bridge-Mode
- Multiple connections simultaneously
- Adjustable routes
- Several IP adresses per adapter
- Traffic Shaping
- Multi-User version
- TX and RX-Shaping
- L7 Protocol Analysis
- Prioritization of Programs
- RTP/VoIP Detection
- 5 priority queues
- Individual rules with filter language
- Low-Latency Mode
- Auto-MTU optimization
- Online Budgets
- Usage Graph
- Overview of connections
- Data and packet logging
- 32-Bit and 64-Bit version
- 12+ languages
- Changed the look of the current connections dialog. It also now has a "Freeze" button to stop periodical update of the current connections.
- Fixed broken context menu entries introduced in build 1881.
- Column sorting in console dialog works again.
- Fixed a bug where newer dialog html files would not overwrite the old ones during an update installation.
- Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7, but also Windows 2000
- 32bit / 64bit (x64)
- Existing Internet connection
cFosSpeed 6.61 Build 1882 Beta Screenshot
cFosSpeed 6.61 Build 1882 Beta Keywords
Bookmark cFosSpeed 6.61 Build 1882 Beta
cFosSpeed 6.61 Build 1882 Beta Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.