Colasoft Capsa Enterprise 7.4.1 Build 2600
Colasoft Capsa Enterprise 7.4.1 Build 2600 Ranking & Summary
Colasoft Capsa Enterprise 7.4.1 Build 2600 description
Colasoft Capsa Enterprise 7.4.1 Build 2600 brings you an advanced and convenient to use Ethernet packet sniffer which is designed for network monitoring and troubleshooting purposes. It performs real-time packet capturing, 24/7 network monitoring, reliable network forensics, advanced protocol analyzing, in-depth packet decoding, and automatic expert diagnosing.
- All-in-one and easy-to-use
- The advanced network analysis features, built-in free tools and expert diagnosis makes Capsa a all-in-one and easy-to-use network analyzer.
- Muti-adapter data capturing
- Capsa supports capturing data through multiple adapter, makes it outstanding other network sniffers.
- Simultaneous Analysis Projects
- Open multiple analysis projects at the same time, complete different analysis missions efficiently.
- Useful and Valuable Built-in Tools
- Four Useful Tools are Build in including Packet Builder, Packet Player, Ping Tool and Colasoft Mac Scanner.
- Free Customer Service for All Enterprise Users
- Developers provide free customer service for all enterprise users online or through email or phone.
- Extended Network Security Analysis
- Accurately detects DoS (DDoS) attack, Worm activity, ARP attack, TCP port scanning and suspicious conversation and locates the source and target in real-time.
- Versatile Traffic & Bandwidth Statistics
- Monitors Network traffic and Network bandwidth details in graphs and numbers.
- Advanced Network Protocol Analysis
- Being able to support more than 300 protocols, Capsa make it easy to analyze protocols in network and understand what is happening.
- In-depth Packet Decoding
- Capsa captures all network packets transmitted on network and displays detailed packet decoding information in Hex, ASCII and EBCDIC.
- Multiple Network Behavior Monitoring
- Monitors HTTP, Email, DNS, FTP, MSN and Yahoo! Messenger.
- Extensive Statistics of Each Host
- Lists all hosts in network with details (traffic, IP, MAC, etc.).
- Automatic Expert Network Diagnosis
- Automatically diagnoses network problems and suggests solutions.
- Visualized Connections in Matrix
- Visualizes the entire network in an ellipse, showing connections and traffic.
- Powerful Conversation Analysis
- Monitors all conversations and reconstruct packet stream.
- Useful & Valuable Built-in Tools
- Free built-in tools to create and replay packets; scan and ping IPs.
- Quick & Intuitive Report
- Quickly generates reports of most concerned items.
- Software Systems
- Windows XP (SP 1 or later) and 64bit Edition
- Windows Server 2003 and 64bit Edition
- Windows Vista and 64bit Edition
- Windows 2008 and 64bit Edition
- Windows 7 and 64bit Edition
- Relied Browser:
- Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
- Hardware Requirements
- Minimum Requirements:
- CPU: P4 2.8GHz
- RAM: 2GB
- Internet Explorer 6.0
- Recommended System:
- CPU: Intel Core Duo 2.4GHz
- RAM: 4GB or more
- Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
- Supported Hardware
- Capsa will run with a NDIS 3 or higher compatible Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, or Gigabit promiscuous mode network adapter. Promiscuous mode is the ability to have Capsa take over the driver and put it into a mode that will allow it to passively capture all packets on an Ethernet wire, regardless of the address to which they are being sent/received.
- For wireless packet capture, Capsa Wi-Fi Beta version will be released soon. Colasoft has tested adapters based on Atheros, Ralink, Marvell and Intel chipsets. Other wireless cards may work with this version to the same degree that they worked in prior versions.
Colasoft Capsa Enterprise 7.4.1 Build 2600 Screenshot
Colasoft Capsa Enterprise 7.4.1 Build 2600 Keywords
Bookmark Colasoft Capsa Enterprise 7.4.1 Build 2600
Colasoft Capsa Enterprise 7.4.1 Build 2600 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.