Com Port Redirector 220.127.116.11
Com Port Redirector 18.104.22.168 Ranking & Summary
Com Port Redirector 22.214.171.124 description
Conversely, data sent from the networked equipment to the serial port of the device server is transmitted back to the application software on the PC via Ethernet. Com Port Redirector receives the data and presents it to the control application as if it came from a COM port via a local serial connection.
The fourth generation of Com Port Redirector has been completely redesigned. It extends remote device management and control via Ethernet to a wider range of applications, such as those that are extremely timing sensitive or require complete serial line control. CPR v4 simplifies the process of creating and mapping virtual COM ports, while increasing the number of virtual COM ports that can be created to 255. All can be used simultaneously by the applications software. Designed with OEM customers in mind, CPR v4 is easily integrated into applications and includes built-in monitoring and diagnostics to simplify troubleshooting.
TruPort® Technology combines the RFC2217 Com Port control protocol with Lantronix device server discovery and data handling technology, making a true end-to-end communications solution. Combined with Lantronix device servers, CPR v4 enables applications to see and change the baud rate, character size, stop bit, parity and line control communication properties, providing full control of remote serial ports. In addition to serial interface control, TruPort also includes remote buffer monitoring and control of Lantronix device servers. This is critical for sensitive applications requiring special data handling. Quick and easy setup is accomplished using the automatic device server discovery feature, which automatically detects, locates and adds Lantronix device servers into the CPR v4 management module, simplifying configuration.
- Windows Terminal Services allows administrators to install, configure, manage and maintain applications centrally on a few servers. This saves time and is much easier than deploying applications on hundreds or thousands of desktop machines at different sites across an enterprise.
CPR v4 enhances Windows Terminal Services by providing true multi-user, thin-client support, allowing these environments to leverage existing non-networked applications with Lantronix device server technology.
- Control COM port-based equipment over the Net
- Monitor activity of redirected ports
- Filter on events
- Monitor, transmit and receive data
- Watch signal line control and transition
- Create event logs
- Computer: IBM or compatible Pentium III 500 MHZ or higher
- Operating System: 64-bit Windows Operating Systems: Windows 7, Vista, and 2008 Server
- 32-bit Windows Operating Systems: Windows 2008 Server, Windows 7, Vista, 2003 Server, and XP.
- Windows 2003 Terminal Services is also supported
- Memory:64 MB RAM (128 MB RAM recommended)
- Hard Disk Space: 10 MB
- Microsoft .NET Framework v4.0. For CprManager.exe and CprMonitor.exe only.
- 30MB free hard drive space.
- Device Servers must have firmware version 126.96.36.199 or greater to use RFC2217 (TruPort) capability.
Com Port Redirector 188.8.131.52 Screenshot
Com Port Redirector 184.108.40.206 Keywords
Bookmark Com Port Redirector 220.127.116.11
Com Port Redirector 18.104.22.168 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.