CommView for WiFi 6.1 Build 632
CommView for WiFi 6.1 Build 632 Ranking & Summary
CommView for WiFi 6.1 Build 632 description
CommView for WiFi 6.1 Build 632 offers you a handy wireless network monitor and analyzer for 802.11 a/b/g/n networks. Loaded with many user-friendly features, CommView for WiFi combines performance and flexibility with an ease of use unmatched in the industry.
CommView for WiFi captures every packet on the air to display important information such as the list of access points and stations, per-node and per-channel statistics, signal strength, a list of packets and network connections, protocol distribution charts, etc. By providing this information, CommView for WiFi can help you view and examine packets, pinpoint network problems, perform site surveys, and troubleshoot software and hardware.
CommView for WiFi includes a VoIP module for in-depth analysis, recording, and playback of SIP and H.323 voice communications.
Packets can be decrypted utilizing user-defined WEP or WPA-PSK keys and are decoded down to the lowest layer. With over 70 supported protocols, this network analyzer allows you to see every detail of a captured packet using a convenient tree-like structure to display protocol layers and packet headers. Additionally, the product provides an open interface for plugging in custom decoding modules. WEP and WPA key retrieval add-ons are available subject to terms and conditions.
A number of case studies describe real-world applications of CommView for WiFi in business, government, and education sectors.
Who needs CommView for WiFi:
- WLAN administrators.
- Security professionals.
- Home users who are interested in monitoring their WLAN traffic.
- Programmers developing software for wireless networks.
- Scan the air for WiFi stations and access points.
- Capture 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g, and 802.11n WLAN traffic.
- Specify WEP or WPA keys to decrypt encrypted packets.
- View detailed per-node and per-channel statistics.
- View detailed IP connections statistics: IP addresses, ports, sessions, etc.
- Reconstruct TCP sessions.
- Configure alarms that can notify you about important events, such as suspicious packets, high bandwidth utilization, unknown addresses, rogue access points, etc.
- View protocol "pie" charts.
- Monitor bandwidth utilization.
- Browse captured and decoded packets in real time.
- Search for strings or hex data in captured packet contents.
- Log individual or all packets to files.
- Load and view capture files offline.
- Import and export packets in Sniffer®, EtherPeek™, AiroPeek™, Observer®, NetMon, Tcpdump, hex, and text formats.
- Export any IP address to SmartWhois for quick, easy IP lookup.
- New operating systems supported
- Adjustable jitter buffer for realistic simulation of real-live VoIP phone sound quality
- Decreased RAM utilization in the VoIP analysis module
- Noise level is now displayed
- More flexible decoder tree options
- Improved "Find" dialog
- Many other improvements
- Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/7
- A compatible wireless network adapter.
CommView for WiFi 6.1 Build 632 Screenshot
CommView for WiFi 6.1 Build 632 Keywords
Bookmark CommView for WiFi 6.1 Build 632
CommView for WiFi 6.1 Build 632 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- CommView for WiFi 6.1 build 633
- CommView for WiFi 6.1 Build 633
- CommView for WiFi 6.1 build 631
- CommView for WiFi 6.1 build 627
- CommView for WiFi 6.1 build 617
- CommView for WiFi 6.1
- CommView for WiFi 6.0.597
- CommView for WiFi 6.0 Build 597
- CommView for WiFi 6.0
- CommView for WiFi 5.7 Build 569
- CommView for WiFi 5.7
- CommView for WiFi 5.6.553
- CommView for WiFi 5.6 Build 545
- CommView for WiFi 5.3
- CommView for WiFi 5.0