Corner Bowl Log Manager 22.214.171.124
Corner Bowl Log Manager 126.96.36.199 Ranking & Summary
Corner Bowl Log Manager 188.8.131.52 description
Corner Bowl Log Manager 184.108.40.206 comes as a high quality and helpful network-wide log monitoring, consolidation, auditing and reporting tool enabling System Administrators to proactively monitor their networks while satisfying regulatory agency auditing requirements.
- Consolidate Event Logs, syslogs as well as non-standard application log files
- Monitor logs in real-time or per user defined schedule
- Backup, compress, encrypt and password protect Event Logs
- Create and assign simple or complex regular expression filters
- Fire multiple types of alerts, notification and actions including SNMP traps
- Automatically truncate and archive consolidated logs
- Schedule detailed reports
- Merge multiple log files into a single view
- View Windows Event Log files (EVT and EVTX)
- View large log files quickly with minimal system resources
- Monitor Active Directory and automatically configure new computers
- Single installation monitors entire network
- No installation required on managed computers
- Added truncate now function
- Users can now notify the service to truncate any configured consolidated
- log via the Properties or Log Management Wizard. From the Log Retention
- Policy tab or Entry Retention Polices page click the 'Queue the service to
- Truncate Now' button.
- Supported Operating Systems
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Windows 2000 (supports remote management only)
- Windows NT (supports remote management only)
- Supported CPUs
- Software is compiled with the latest version of the .Net Framework which allows us to compile the program once for any CPU. In other words, our single installation of Corner Bowl Log Manager runs natively on both 64-bit and 32-bit hardware.
- 2 GBs of available memory, 4 GBs suggested for large networks.
- .Net Framework 3.5
- The installation detects if .Net Framework 3.5 is already installed. If not, the framework is automatically downloaded from Microsoft and then installed. Please note the framework may take a significant amount of time to install. Please be patient while the installation completes.
- Domain Administrator Account
- To access remote logs both the logged in user and the Windows Service must have domain administrator rights. The first time the application is run, you will be prompted to assign domain administrator credentials to the service.
- Windows Management Instrumentation (client and server)
- Event Logs are consolidated and managed using Microsoft's Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) API. WMI is preinstalled on all supported operating systems.
Corner Bowl Log Manager 220.127.116.11 Screenshot
Corner Bowl Log Manager 18.104.22.168 Keywords
Bookmark Corner Bowl Log Manager 22.214.171.124
Corner Bowl Log Manager 126.96.36.199 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.