Corner Bowl Log Manager 184.108.40.206
Corner Bowl Log Manager 220.127.116.11 Ranking & Summary
Corner Bowl Log Manager 18.104.22.168 description
Corner Bowl Log Manager 22.214.171.124 is regarded as a convenient as well as simple to use network-wide log monitoring, consolidation, auditing and reporting tool enabling System Administrators to proactively monitor their networks while satisfying regulatory agency auditing requirements (aka Event Log Manager).
- Consolidate Event Logs, syslogs as well as non-standard application log files
- Monitor logs in real-time or per user defined schedule
- Backup, compress, encrypt and password protect Event Logs
- Create and assign simple or complex regular expression filters
- Fire multiple types of alerts, notification and actions including SNMP traps
- Automatically truncate and archive consolidated logs
- Schedule detailed reports
- Merge multiple log files into a single view
- View Windows Event Log files (EVT and EVTX)
- View large log files quickly with minimal system resources
- Monitor Active Directory and automatically configure new computers
- Single installation monitors entire network
- No installation required on managed computers
- Event Log Management
- The Windows operating system and many 3rd party Windows Services and applications use the Windows Event Log system to log informational, warning and error information used by System Administrators to help identify application errors. Corner Bowl Log Manager monitors (real-time or scheduled), consolidates and archives Event Logs to SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle or the file system.
- Corner Bowl Log Manager includes a self-contained Syslog Dameon Server that can be used to collect, monitor and consolidate syslog messages from both Windows computers Unix servers, and devices such as network routers and firewalls.
- Syslog Dameon Server
- Corner Bowl Log Manager supports both delimited and non-delimited text log files. Delimited files follow a specific format enabling programmatic parsing over multiple lines. Many applications create log files using a date driven naming mechanism. Corner Bowl Log Manager enables you to monitor files within a directory that match user defined file name masks such as .txt and *.log. When a new file is detected, the service automatically starts monitoring the file contents.
- Text Log Management
- Powerful filtering searches through consolidated logs allowing you to pinpoint log entries of interest or remove noise. Both simple and complex regular expression filters are offered. Selectively flag and add notes to log entries of interest.
- Advanced Filtering
- Many regulatory agencies require organizations to archive critical logs for future reference. Corner Bowl Log Manager will archive your logs in their entirety or as a sub-set to a central SQL Server, MySQL or Oracle database as well as to CSV, EVT, HTML, TXT, and XML files.
- PCI and HIPAA Compliance
- Corner Bowl Log Manager supports several different alerts and actions when key log entries are detected. Trigger actions such as sending a fully customizable email, exporting to a file, displaying a message box, playing a sound, writing key log entries to a user defined database table, forwarding key log entries to log consolidation hardware via syslog, displaying a system tray popup message or sending a SMS notification through an email-to-SMS gateway or service.
- Alerts, Notifications and Actions
- Generate reports that contain filtered log entries of from a set of computers. For example, receive a daily report that contains a list of all failed login attempts to your domain controllers for the last 24 hours. Report content is fully customizable through HTML email templates. Run reports on-demand or schedule.
- Report Generation
- Corner Bowl Log Manager consolidates and expands on the functionality found in Network Event Viewer and Text Log Monitor and now replaces both products. Customers with current maintenance can register Corner Bowl Log Manager using their previously purchased Network Event Viewer and Text Log Monitor licenses.
- Current Customer?
- Corner Bowl Log Manager consists of three major components:
- The User Interface is used to configure log management, generate reports, review consolidated logs and watch logs in real-time.
- The Windows Service monitors and parses log entries, fires actions, generates scheduled reports, and automatically starts to monitor newly discovered computers.
- The Tray Icon fires user interface alerts such as message box, sound, and system tray popups.
- Fixed MySQL bug
- When using MySQL to store consolidated log entries, when a user set an entries notes field the viewer was no longer able to view the top 10000 entries. This bug has been fixed.
- Fixed several help file bugs.
- Users can now save configurations to template from within the Verify page of any log management wizard.
Corner Bowl Log Manager 126.96.36.199 Screenshot
Corner Bowl Log Manager 188.8.131.52 Keywords
Bookmark Corner Bowl Log Manager 184.108.40.206
Corner Bowl Log Manager 220.127.116.11 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.