CurrPorts 1.65 Ranking & Summary
CurrPorts 1.65 description
CurrPorts 1.65 is a supportive utility which enables you to show the list of all currently opened TCP/IP and UDP ports on your local computer.
For each port in the list, information about the process that opened the port is also displayed, including the process name, full path of the process, version information of the process (product name, file description, and so on), the time that the process was created, and the user that created it.
In addition, CurrPorts allows you to close unwanted TCP connections, kill the process that opened the ports, and save the TCP/UDP ports information to HTML file , XML file, or to tab-delimited text file.
CurrPorts also automatically mark with pink color suspicious TCP/UDP ports owned by unidentified applications (Applications without version information and icons)
CurrPorts utility is a standalone executable, and it doesn't require any installation process or additional DLLs. In order to start using it, just copy the executable file (cports.exe) to any folder you like, and run it.
The main window of CurrPorts displays the list of all currently opened TCP and UDP ports. You can select one or more items, and then close the selected connections, copy the ports information to the clipboard, or save it to HTML/XML/Text file. If you don't want to view all available columns, or you want to change the order of the columns on the screen and in the files you save, select 'Choose Column' from the View menu, and select the desired columns and their order. In order to sort the list by specific column, click on the header of the desired column.
- Added drag and drop icon in the toolbar that allows to to easily filter by the desired application. Simply drag the target icon into the window of the application, and CurrPorts will display only the opened ports of this application.
- Can send a message to feedback
- Provided "AS IS" without any warranty, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The author will not be liable for any special, incidental, consequential or indirect damages due to loss of data or any other reason.
- Released as freeware. You are allowed to freely distribute this utility via floppy disk, CD-ROM, Internet, or in any other way, as long as you don't charge anything for this. If you distribute this utility, you must include all files in the distribution package, without any modification !
- CurrPorts allows you to easily translate all menus, dialog-boxes, and other strings to other languages.
- Can close one or more connections from command-line, by using /close parameter.
- Save all changes (added and removed connections) into a log file. In order to start writing to the log file, check the 'Log Changes' option under the File menu. By default, the log file is saved as 'cports.log' in the same folder that cports.exe is located. You can change the default log filename by setting the 'LogFilename' entry in cports.cfg file. Be aware that the log file is updated only when you refresh the ports list manually, or when the 'Auto Refresh' option is turned on.
- To get more information about the remote IP address displayed in CurrPorts utility, you can utilize the Integration with IPNetInfo utility in order to easily view the IP address information from WHOIS servers:
- Can monitor only the opened ports that you need, by using the "Advanced Filters" option (Options -> Advanced Filters).
- Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, And Windows Vista.
- If on Windows NT, install psapi.dll in your system32 directory.
- For older versions of Windows (Windows 98/ME), the process information for each port won't be displayed.
CurrPorts 1.65 Screenshot
CurrPorts 1.65 Keywords
Bookmark CurrPorts 1.65
CurrPorts 1.65 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.