DameWare Exporter 18.104.22.168
DameWare Exporter 22.214.171.124 Ranking & Summary
DameWare Exporter 126.96.36.199 description
The DameWare NT Utilities Exporter (DWExporter) is an easy to use tool that leaves no footprint on a remote machine and allows an Administrator to selectively export information from remote Windows NT/2000/XP/2003 machines, including information about Computers, Groups, Disk Drives, Printers, Shares, Services, Members, Software, Users & even information via WMI (Windows Managements Instrumentation) classes.
A graphical interface enables you to browse the network for machines to be included in the export process and once selected, export files can be created from the selected tasks for the specified machines.
Output from the Exporter can also be saved to several different formats, including XML (Extensible Markup Language) or CSV (Comma Separated Value), which can then be easily imported into your favorite third-party reporting program or database utility for additional reporting options.
DameWare Developments affordable licensing policy is also based on the number of administrators actually using the software, regardless of the number of servers or clients accessed.
- The 30-day trial version is fully functional and free technical support is available via email both during and after the evaluation period.
- Service automatically started after installation, even when startup type set to Manual.
- When creating new AD Object, account creation time (on Object Tab) showed 5 hours ahead. Fixed.
- User will be required to update the MRC Client Agent Service on the remote machine to this current version. Selecting No will disconnect the connection.
- Various SFT enhancements to improve registration process for SFT shell menus.
- Implemented performance enhancements for Smart Card Logon authentication method.
- Added functionality for Smart Card authentication over Proxy connection.
- Administrators would not get their full access rights when connecting to a remote machine running Vista or 2008 Server via the Smart Card Logon authentication method when UAC was still enabled (could not upgrade/downgrade or connect without permission). Fixed. *Requires version 6.8 or above of the MRC Client Agent on the remote machine.
- MRC Client Agents SysTray icon would disappear when user logoff and logon again on 2008 Server. Fixed.
- "Another instance is already running" error would be displayed when running the MRC Client Agent as an Application on 2008 Server with UAC enabled. Fixed.
- Enhancements to MSI Builder to ensure Client Agent files and settings are updated properly when installing newer version of the Service.
- Improved connection check (authentication) when specifying alternate credentials (at Task level and at Machine level).
DameWare Exporter 188.8.131.52 Screenshot
DameWare Exporter 184.108.40.206 Keywords
Bookmark DameWare Exporter 220.127.116.11
DameWare Exporter 18.104.22.168 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.