DameWare NT Utilities 188.8.131.52
DameWare NT Utilities 184.108.40.206 Ranking & Summary
DameWare NT Utilities 220.127.116.11 description
DameWare NT Utilities 18.104.22.168 is developed to be an interesting as well as helpful enterprise system management application for Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/7 which allows Administrators to go beyond the limitations of Microsoft's Management Console (MMC).
DNTU provides an integrated collection of Microsoft Windows NT administration utilities, incorporated within a "easy to use" centralized interface for remote management of Windows Servers and Workstations. Most all of the standard utilities are included within DNTU's powerful Explorer-style interface, many of which have been greatly enhanced to provide superior performance, added functionality, and ease of use. DNTU also contains custom NT tools including the DameWare Mini Remote Control program and the Exporter, and also supports the use of standard shell property pages and shell context menus.
DNTU also contains a powerful Active Directory Object Browser, and extensive Active Directory functionality for retrieving, searching, and filtering of all AD Objects & attributes. Management of objects such as OUs (Organizational Units), Containers, Users, Groups, Contacts, Computers, & Shares, as well as attributes that are not available within Microsoft's MMC (i.e. Photos, Logos, employee ID, etc...) are all supported. DNTU's exclusive Quick OU & Picture/Logo management functionality just further emphasizes DameWare Development's commitment to producing quality products that are easy to use.
- DNTU's Active Directory functionality does not require the user to be currently logged into the Domain in order to function. Vendors also continually receive comments from the user community, that the implementation of the Active Directory interface is one of the best on the market today. Not only in functionality, but also in flexibility and ease of use.
- DNTU also includes the Mini Remote Control program, as well as the DameWare Exporter. So you are actually getting three powerful products all in one low price.
- DNTU is a multi-threaded application, which allows for enhanced performance and speed. So you don't have to wait for one View to finish loading before starting another task within the software. You also have the ability to customize the thread priorities.
- DNTU is implemented within an MDI (Multiple Document) interface. In other words, you can have multiple views open for the same machine or even several different machines simultaneously.
- Support for the software is included free of charge
- Operating Systems:
- DameWare NT Utilities requires Windows NT 4.0, Service Pack 1 or greater (including Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, or 2008).
- Active Directory:
- DNTU's Active Directory functionality is only supported on machines running Windows 2000 and above. However, even though it is not directly supported, many of DNTU's Active Directory features will still work on machines running Windows NT4 SP-6a, provided you also installed Microsoft's Active Directory Client Extensions (DSClient.exe) for Windows NT4.
- Active Directory Client Extensions for Windows 95/98 and Windows NT 4.0
- Exchange 2000/2003 support is provided in version 4.x and above within DNTU's AD Object Views (AD Users & Computers, AD Users container, etc...), and does not require Microsoft's Exchange Admin Tools.
- COM Control:
- The following informational message will be displayed whenever DameWare NT Utilities is executed on machines that do not have version 4.71 or later of the Microsoft COMCTL32.DLL file: This version of DameWare NT Utilities requires a newer version of COMCTL32.DLL (Version 4.71 or later) than what is installed on this machine (Version x.xx)*. A newer version of this DLL can be obtained from Microsoft and is shipped with NT SP4 and IE 4.x or higher.
DameWare NT Utilities 22.214.171.124 Screenshot
DameWare NT Utilities 126.96.36.199 Keywords
Bookmark DameWare NT Utilities 188.8.131.52
DameWare NT Utilities 184.108.40.206 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.