DEKSI Network Administrator 4.21
DEKSI Network Administrator 4.21 Ranking & Summary
DEKSI Network Administrator 4.21 description
DEKSI Network Administrator 4.21 is a useful tool which is designed to provide a powerful but easy to use network mapping and network monitoring software solution. By using this version of DEKSI Network Administrator, you will get such pleasure as well as convenience.
An advanced, powerful, and feature rich network mapping, monitoring, management, and administration software solution. DEKSI Network Administrator generates a network map, which speeds up accessing to remote hosts properties and resources. Scan your network, find hosts, place them on a network diagram, and monitor their state! DEKSI Network Administrator can export a network diagram to a graphic image, Microsoft Visio, as well as an XML scheme.
DEKSI Network Administrator contains the following modules:
Network diagram builder: Create network diagram automatically and export it to Visio, Network monitor: Monitor hosts, servers, and services, Alerter: Be notified on network or service failures, Connection monitor: Audit connections to your shared resources, Access actual network diagram in real-time using web technology. The program also includes a number of useful features for obtaining information on remote computers. DEKSI Network Administrator has a feature rich host monitoring facility that offers multiple types
of host checks, which allows you to see the state of your network at any time. The program displays a network map, monitoring devices state (active/inactive) in real-time mode. All thats need is a click of the tray icon at any time,
and you can see which servers and computers are switched on, and which do not servers and computers do not respond. Employing DEKSI Network Administrator makes it easier to administer and monitor processes in all types of networks and in any range and any size.
- Network mapping: modeling a local area network in a visual mode and then saving the result as a map, image, XML scheme, or you can print the network map
- Network diagram: Draw network diagram and export it to Visio
- Monitor servers and other hosts. The following monitoring checks are supported: ICMP monitoring, TCP port monitoring, DNS monitoring, ARP and MAC address monitoring, SNMP monitoring, FTP monitoring, HTTP monitoring, NetBios monitoring, service monitoring, process monitoring, folder monitoring, file monitoring, file size monitoring, and disk space monitoring.
- Obtaining information on remote computers: IP address, current user, accounts and groups, domain, server, operation system used, current date and time, MAC address, shared resources, connected users, registry, services and devices, processes running, event log, and installed software.
- Connection monitoring (monitoring usage of your shared resources by other users of the network) with logging, sound and screen notification, and blacklists.
- Network traffic monitoring (incoming/outgoing traffic and transfer rates).
- Searching hosts by ICMP ping or scanning TCP ports.
- Scanning network by IP address range.
- Port scanning.
- Controlling access permissions for your shared resources.
- Pinging any computer on the network.
- Tracing routes.
- Retrieving computer's network name by its IP address.
- Sending regular and anonymous messages to any computer on the network.
- Shutting down and restarting any computer on the network (when required permissions are granted on the remote computer).
- Turning on remote computers (wake-on-LAN).
- Notifying of events by playing a sound, writing to log, running program, sending e-mail, etc.
- Performing actions on network devices via the configurable context menu.
- Easy install and uninstall.
- Retrieving and viewing the SNMP dump. You can export the data to a CSV file.
- Automatic map size increasing when a new map is created (if devices do not fit on the map).
- Hiding device comments when displaying a map via web interface.
- Storing parameters of switches on the "Connection Table" window.
- Dependent checks. The specified dependency checks must be successfully executed before the other monitoring checks can be run. Use dependencies to avoid receiving a flood of alerts, when servers on which other checks depend are down (VPN servers, routers, gateways).
- The "External application" monitoring check. The program monitors exit codes generated by external programs.
- Ability to specify switches before network scanning in the "Network Map Creation Wizard".
- Changed algorithm of searching switches when a new network map is created. A larger number of models of switches can be detected.
- Importing hosts from text files containing IP addresses ("File - Import...").
- Ability to enter administrator credentials for accessing and managing remote computers.
- Ability to enter administrator credentials for restarting and shutting down remote computers.
- Authorization in some monitoring checks and alerts.
- Editing of the registry values on remote computers.
- Retrieving additional information on remote services (path to the executable file, startup type, dependencies). The startup type can be edited remotely.
- Switching to small/large icons without scaling of a network diagram.
- Disabling of word wrap for device icon labels.
- Displaying configured alert notifications in the list of alerts (F2).
- New fields to the map object list (SNMP agent and Community). This information can be included to reports.
- Exporting map objects to a CSV file (for exporting to MS Excel).
- Saving/loading allowed IP addresses to/from a text file (the "Search new devices" window).
Requirements: 256MB RAM
DEKSI Network Administrator 4.21 Screenshot
DEKSI Network Administrator 4.21 Keywords
Bookmark DEKSI Network Administrator 4.21
DEKSI Network Administrator 4.21 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- DEKSI Network Administrator 4.61
- DEKSI Network Administrator 4.6
- DEKSI Network Administrator 4.54
- DEKSI Network Administrator 4.53
- DEKSI Network Administrator 4.52
- DEKSI Network Administrator 4.5 4.5
- DEKSI Network Administrator 4.5
- DEKSI Network Administrator 4.4
- DEKSI Network Administrator 4.31
- DEKSI Network Administrator 4.3
- DEKSI Network Administrator 4.2
- DEKSI Network Administrator 4.12
- DEKSI Network Administrator 4.1
- DEKSI Network Administrator 4.02
- DEKSI Network Administrator 4.0