DEKSI Network Monitor 8.01
DEKSI Network Monitor 8.01 Ranking & Summary
DEKSI Network Monitor 8.01 description
DEKSI Network Monitor 8.01 is such an advanced, powerful and feature rich network server monitor which is designed to monitor web servers, file servers, mail servers, databases, directories, and domain name systems.
DEKSI Network Monitor has the ability to measure CPU/disk usage, search event logs and detect the vitality of any process.
DEKSI Network Monitor periodically monitors web servers (HTTP, HTTPS), mail servers (POP3, SMTP), directories (LDAP), databases(Microsoft SQL Server, MySql, ORACLE), domain name systems (DNS), file servers (FTP), SNMP, and any TCP port of any server as well as inquire about a servers status (PING).
You can specify the tolerance limit of the round-trip time (RTT) in the normal state. DEKSI Network Monitor sends a request and measures the RTT, and notifies you if the RTT exceeds the limit. You can detect whether a web page is modified. DEKSI Network Monitor compares the current content of the page specified by a URL with the content acquired in the last monitoring. You can observe the performance of Windows servers. DEKSI Network Monitor investigates the CPU usage, the disk usage, and event logs. It can find whether a process is running as well.
DEKSI Network Monitor scans a local area network and automatically retrieves the list of all available hosts. DEKSI Network Monitor generates a list of monitored devices and assigns default checks to all hosts that found, and allows adding a variety of other checks, such as:
- TCP port
- File Existence
- ICMP ping
- Service State
- Port on switch
- Database server (ODBC)
- MS SQL Server
- MySQL Server
- File Size
- Folder existence
- Process Existence
- File size
- Disk space
- Error code from external application
- Result of Java-script
- Visual Basic script result.
- Rapid multi-threaded scanning of a local network by a specific IP address range.
- Simultaneous application of a variety of different methods for detecting network devices such as ICMP ping, scanning a list of TCP ports, ARP ping (converting an IP to a MAC address.)
- Recognition of network and local printers, servers, DB servers, routers, switches, hubs, WiFi devices, etc.
- Obtaining additional information on devices over NetBIOS
- Discovering devices that support the SMNP protocol (switches, printers, video cameras, routers, etc.)
- Saving scanning results in CSV format (supported by Microsoft Excel.)
- Generating a list of hosts to be monitored.
- Easy to use interface for editing the hierarchical monitoring list
- Automatic saving of all modifications of the list, host and check properties.
- Multi-threaded host check which enables the number of threads running simultaneously to be configured.
- 512MB RAM.
- Windows 2000, XP, 2008 Server, VISTA, and Windows 7 compatible.
DEKSI Network Monitor 8.01 Screenshot
DEKSI Network Monitor 8.01 Keywords
Bookmark DEKSI Network Monitor 8.01
DEKSI Network Monitor 8.01 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.