DGard Network Manager 2010.2.1.142
DGard Network Manager 2010.2.1.142 Ranking & Summary
DGard Network Manager 2010.2.1.142 description
DGard Network Manager 2010.2.1.142 is created to be a simple-to-use and good-quality tool allowing you to spend more time growing your business and less time maintaining your network. With DGard Network Manager you can proactively resolve problems before they become issues, cut call time for end-user support, and provide the analysis empowering executive decision making.
- Simplify the painstaking tasks of every day IT. Harnassing the power of DGard Network Manager will reduce the time you spend on everyday tasks and allow you to be more productive where your company needs you most: creating innovative solutions to business problems.
- Proactively resolve issues before they reach the surface. Dashboard data helps you visualize what is going on under the hood of your systems, and allows you to eliminate trouble spots before they create problems for your end users.
- Provide support without leaving your desk. DGard Network Manager provides the tools you need to remotely analyze the situation and perform most fixes on end-user computers without ever leaving your desk. No longer will you be required to request system information from an end-user. DGard Network Manager will collect this information for you.
- Fast and easy systems analysis. DGard Network Manager's discovery tools generate a complete, accurate, and up-to-date view of your system components in minutes.As you drill into your data, critical system information is updated in real-time. But it doesn't stop there. Customize your view of the data in the Business Intelligence console.
- Get your projects approved faster. Executives seek an understanding of IT needs before approving time or money on new projects. DGard Network Manager provides clear and concise reports that will help executives to better understand the impact of the current systems on the company's bottom line.
- At Data Garden Technologies, believe in continuous improvement. Vendors are constantly adding new features, and feel it is in everyone's best interest to concentrate on the tools you are requesting. To ensure your experience is easy, have provided several easy-to-use tools for sending requests including a "Send Feedback" button in the upper right corner of the application and a community forum to enhance the business relationship.
- Network Inventory: DGard Network Manager's inventory tools allow you to discover, organize and manage system and network resources. Optional device credentials allow you to retrieve data even from computers requiring special authentication.
- End User Support: DGard Network Manager combines in-depth analysis information with powerful tools to reduce end-user downtime during support.
- Remote Process Management: The remolte process monitor provides you the tools you need to manage tasks on remote computers. Monitor processes, end tasks, and customize the view of processes utilizing the same powerful tools as the business intelligence module.
- Server Monitor: Server troubles are an expensive problem when they cause downtime during the day. The Server Monitor provides a live baseline assessment of your servers or critical computers.
- Business Intelligence: DGard Network Manager's business intelligence module enables users to easily interact with managed data sets, allowing small and medium businesses to gain real-time insight -- anywhere, anytime -- into their information technology operations
- Software Asset Management: Effortlessly track multiple license types, clients, installations, and software upgrades. Visualize your compliance status with the software compliance dashboard.
- Small and Medium Business: Small and medium businesses have unique Information Technology challenges. DGard Network Manager has been designed with those challenges in mind.
- Launch Pad: Interface to your favorite management tools utilizing an extensive variable system. The fully customizable launch pad allows you to combine your favorite tools with the data you need when working with them saving you time jumping through menus.
- Processor: 600 MHz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Disk Space: 100MB
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/2003/2008
- .NET Framework 2.0
- SQL Server 2005 or 2008 (2005 Express installed by installer if necessary)
DGard Network Manager 2010.2.1.142 Screenshot
DGard Network Manager 2010.2.1.142 Keywords
Bookmark DGard Network Manager 2010.2.1.142
DGard Network Manager 2010.2.1.142 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.