EMCO Ping Monitor Professional 4.7.0 Build 4482
EMCO Ping Monitor Professional 4.7.0 Build 4482 Ranking & Summary
EMCO Ping Monitor Professional 4.7.0 Build 4482 description
EMCO Ping Monitor Professional 4.7.0 Build 4482 will satisfy you with a really cost-effective and reliable tool which also provides connection statistics info, including uptime, outages, failed pings, etc. You can easily extend functionality and configure EMCO Ping Monitor to execute custom commands or launch applications when connections are lost or restored.
EMCO Ping Monitor delivers ping monitoring functionality to track a sate of hosts, located in the local network or Internet. In order to launch ping monitoring, you only need to specify hosts by names or IP addresses. When monitoring is activated, you can see the actual connection state and connection quality statistics for every host on the main screen. If connection state is changed, EMCO Ping Monitor will automatically notify you by e-mail and/or message in the System Tray.
- Host Status Monitoring
- Tracking Status of Network Hosts
- Checking connection to network hosts by executing regular ping operations and analyzing host responses. Tracking status of multiple hosts simultaneously.
- Connection Outages Detection
- Automatic detection and reporting of connection outage if a few pings to host are failed in a row. Outage condition can be defined in application settings, as well as operation to be executed in case of outage.
- Connection Statistics
- Reporting of connection status and statistics for every monitored host. Reported information includes: current connection status, monitoring time, uptime percent, number of detected outages, shortest and longest outage time.
- Ping Statistics
- Reporting of following ping information for every monitored host: percent of passed pings, average, min and max response time, deviation.
- Global Ping Configuration Options
- Customizing of ping operation settings to work in different environments. Application allows specifying custom settings for ping timeout, time interval between failed and passed pings.
- Individual Ping Configuration Options for Hosts
- Having an ability to override global ping configuration options and set custom ping settings for every host separately.
- Global Custom Actions
- Executing of a specified command-line script or executable file if connection to any monitored host is lost or restored. Configuring a time period when specified actions can be executed.
- Individual Custom Actions for Hosts
- Having an ability to override settings of global custom actions and launch configured actions if connection to a particular host is lost or restored.
- Global Auto-Stop Monitoring Options
- Configuring the application to stop monitoring if connection to host is lost or cannot be retrieved or if defined number of outages happened during a specified time.
- Individual Auto-Stop Monitoring Options for Hosts
- Overriding global options and set individual configuration for every host to stop monitoring on defined conditions.
- Terminate Actions
- Launching configured action to terminate work of computer if connection to a host is lost or cannot be retrieved. A list of supported actions includes Shut Down, Reboot, Hibernate and Log Off operations.
- Events Handling
- E-Mail and SMS Notifications
- Sending notifications by e-mail at specified address in case if connection to host is lost or restored and if terminate action was executed. This feature can be used to send SMS notifications through Email-to-SMS service of mobile operator.
- Tray Notifications
- Displaying notifications about connection lost, restore events and terminate actions execution as balloon tips in the Tray Bar.
- Individual Notification Settings for Hosts
- Having an ability to override global configuration for e-mail and tray notifications and define custom settings for every host. Custom configuration includes a list of events for e-mail and tray notifications and a list of e-mail recipients.
- Regular Ping Statistics Report
- Automatic preparation of ping statistics report in defined time intervals for every tracked host and delivering it by e-mail or displaying it as balloon tip in the Tray Bar. Ping report includes detailed ping statistics for a last time interval and integral monitoring statistics.
- Customizable E-Mail Templates
- Customization of e-mails messages, sent in case of various events. Different templates are used for different events and can be customized separately.
- Notifications and Reporting
- Switchable Data Views
- Displaying of host monitoring information in different modes. Available presentation modes include table view, when all data are represented in a grid, and multi view, when every host is represented on screen as a card entry.
- Data Sorting, Grouping and Filtering
- Applying sorting, grouping and filtering conditions to every hosts monitoring parameter to customize data representation on screen. Using these features, for example, hosts can be grouped by status, sorted by average response time and filtered by uptime.
- Data Representation
- Application Database
- Configurable database location allows switching between multiple databases that store application settings and business data created and gathered by the application.
- Auto Start Options
- A set of options that allows adding application to the Windows startup, configuring application to start minimized in tray and launch hosts monitoring automatically.
- Auto Stop Option
- Configuring application to close itself after a specified time since start of monitoring.
- Application Settings
- Minimum Hardware Requirements
- 1 GHz Intel Pentium processor or equivalent
- 512MB of RAM
- 250MB of free disk space
- Recommended Hardware Requirements
- 2 GHz Intel Pentium processor or equivalent
- 1GB of RAM
- 500MB of free disk space
- Supported Platforms
- Windows 2000 (with SP4 or later), Windows XP, Windows XP x64, Windows 2003, Windows 2003 x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 2008, Windows 2008 x64, Windows 2008 R2, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64
- Other requirements
- Administrative rights on the local computer
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 (3.5 SP1 recommended)
EMCO Ping Monitor Professional 4.7.0 Build 4482 Screenshot
EMCO Ping Monitor Professional 4.7.0 Build 4482 Keywords
Bookmark EMCO Ping Monitor Professional 4.7.0 Build 4482
EMCO Ping Monitor Professional 4.7.0 Build 4482 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Network Eagle Monitor Professional 4.17.1147
- Memory Improve Professional 188.8.131.52
- Net Monitor for Employees Professional 4.2.1
- PC Activity Monitor Professional (PC Acme Professional) 7.6.2
- Cuevision Network Monitor Professional 2.2.2
- NetTools 2000-12-31
- ActiveXperts Network Monitor 184.108.40.2067
- FTP Replication Monitor 220.127.116.11