EMCO Remote Administration 184.108.40.2060
EMCO Remote Administration 220.127.116.110 Ranking & Summary
EMCO Remote Administration 18.104.22.1680 description
EMCO Remote Administration 22.214.171.1240 is developed to be an enhanced as well as helpful tool which is actually a next version of EMCO Network Management 2.0 with a new name and with more superior and powerful features. It's an excellent tool for remote deployment that helps system administrators to execute packages and scripts (.exe, .bat, .cmd .msi, .vbs, .js) for unattended installations like Service Packs and Hotfixes.
Now system administrators can install, remove, or configure applications on remote computers on a network without physically being there on the remote machine and with more power. So you no longer need to visit each node every time when you need to add, remove or reconfigure any application or install software updates or service packs on your network.
- Easy installation - EMCO Remote Administration comes up with a very easy installation package that allows you to quickly install and configure Remote Administration on you machine and get started within a few minutes.
- Intuitive and easy to use interface - EMCO Remote Administration comes up with an intuitive, easy to use and much better user interface that enables users to get started within a few minutes. Different Drag and Drop option brings the fastest turn around for the configuration of several operations.
- Collect a wide variety of information - Remote Administration now enables you to collect a wide variety of information from remote machines including detailed information about memory banks, Hotfixes, Digital products IDs and installed applications.
- Service pack deployment wizard - One of the newly added features of EMCO Remote Administration is its service pack deployment wizard. This wizard helps you to install service packs on remote machines quickly and easily with just a few mouse clicks.
- Remote Script Execution - Remote Administration enables system administrators to run scripts on remote machines, simultaneously with one shot.
- Remotely install and configure applications - Remote Administration provides the facility to install, configure and applications on remote machines, without physical presence, so you don't need to visit each node of your network to install, update, or reconfigure you applications.
- Scan LAN for all available Machines and domains - The main function of EMCO Remote Administration is to scan a LAN and collect a wide variety of machine-specific data. This process creates a new set of data - all of the old data will be replaced for this. User can Scan LAN for available with the following available options:
- Enumerate LAN via IP Name - Opens a filter window that allows you to choose the required network provider and domain, a range of IP addresses for new machines, and a list of specific IP addresses to ignore.
- Enumerate LAN via Domain Name - Opens a filter window that allows you to choose the required network provider and domain to scan.
- Built-in Macro Scripter - EMCO Remote Administration has built-in Macro Scripter to make script files with over 60 functions to choose from by drag and drop, it makes the script generation fast and save a lot of time. Macro scripter provides one click access to different function for Window actions, File manipulation, Registry management and Evaluation functions. Schedule management, auto install of remote service, ability to send a script file and actions to hundreds of computers in one shot and run with administrator privileges.
- Macros Recording - EMCO Remote Administration provides you with a built-in scripting language that enables you to record macros that can automate a wide variety of network administration features. You can drag and drop commands onto a work area and use a properties inspector to change any settings for the command. Macro files are stored in plain ASCII text files (.msd).
- Editing Macros - You can edit a macro file at any time. There are a large number of macro actions that are available.
- Note: The following fields are common to all macro actions:
- AbortOnFailure - Indicates whether the macro will end if the action is not able to perform properly. The default is False.
- Active - Indicates whether the action will run. The default is True.
- Note: To delete a macro, you need to delete the relevant .msd file.
- Journal Hook Recorder - The Journal Hook Recorder records all mouse and keyboard activity and play it back in exactly the same manner as it was recorded. This allows you to add manual keyboard strokes and mouse movements to macros.
- Shut Down - Jhe Shut Down action enables you to exit Windows on network machines.
- Run Process - You can run any application or process that can be accessed via the command line as part of a job. This presents the full power of the Windows command line at your disposal.
- Kill Process - The Kill Process action allows you to terminate a process by it's name (Process Name field), class name (Class Name field), or window name (Window Name field).
- Merge Reg File - The Merge Reg File action will install a Windows Registry (.reg) file into the Registry.
- File Action - The File Action action allows you to copy, move, rename, or delete one or more files. You can specify what directory to copy or move the file(s) to and whether to overwrite the destination directory or sub-directories.
- Lock Workstation - The Lock Workstation action enables you to lock a machine's workstation.
- Run Macro Script - The Run Macro Script action enables you to execute a custom macro files (.msd) created by EMCO Remote Administration's Script Builder.
- Scheduling a job - Jobs can be scheduled to run at any time. You can set the job to run once, or to run every minute, hour, week, or month from a certain time and date. You can also set when a repeated job finished and the time past which a job should not be run, if it is prevented from running at the scheduled time.
- Using the Performance Manager - The Performance Manager is a remote task manager, equivalent to the Windows Task Manager. You can monitor the processes and performance of any machine on the LAN, as well as exit Windows, lock, or log on to that machine.
- Filtering scan data - You can apply filters to the data in the LAN tree, displaying only machines that fit specific criteria. You can sort on these tables using a number of different criteria:
- (All) - Displays all items in the field.
- (Custom...) - Opens a filter window that allows you to set one or two filters on field.
- *item name* - Displays only that particular item. This list is automatically created by the value of each item in the column.
- Hardware and file statistics - Remote Administration gives you the possibility to compare software and hardware information. I.e. you can get a list of computers running Win98 and with less than 128 Mb RAM. Remote Administration can generate file statistics from every PC. I.e. you get to see :
- how many JPG, AVI, MP3, ZIP - files etc a user has
- what size the files have
- where they are
- The administrator decides which files to scan for and how often.
- Customizing scan criteria - EMCO Remote Administration enables you create custom scans that can search for particular files, registries, or services on LAN machines. This enables you to create scan information on files which are particularly important for your specific LAN.
- File version scanning - EMCO Remote Administration enables you to search for specific applications. The scan data includes version numbers and file size of the found applications. This is useful when you are searching for any known file, such as a specific application or virus file.
- Creating a database - You can create a database on EMCO Remote Administration in two ways:
- Scan a LAN and then save the results to a new file.
- Create a new database, and then scan the LAN.
- Minimum Hardware Requirements
- 1 GHz Intel Pentium processor or equivalent
- 512MB of RAM
- 250MB of free disk space
- Recommended Hardware Requirements
- 2 GHz Intel Pentium processor or equivalent
- 1GB of RAM
- 500MB of free disk space
- Supported Platforms
- Windows 2000 (with SP4 or later), Windows XP, Windows XP x64, Windows 2003, Windows 2003 x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64
- Administrative rights on the local computer
- Local or Domain administrator rights on remote computers
- Ability to ping remote computers within 1500 ms
- Ability to access ADMIN$ share on remote computers
- Enabled NetBIOS over TCP/IP
EMCO Remote Administration 126.96.36.1990 Screenshot
EMCO Remote Administration 188.8.131.520 Keywords
Bookmark EMCO Remote Administration 184.108.40.2060
EMCO Remote Administration 220.127.116.110 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.